Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

Originally Posted by LESfamilia
you seem upset...
Not at all. 
wink.gif

When it comes down to it, rap is not helpful at all. One would be hard-pressed to find any benefits, and the detriments far outweigh any that are found. That said, Lil B is the best rapper EVAR!

When it comes down to it, rap is not helpful at all. One would be hard-pressed to find any benefits, and the detriments far outweigh any that are found. That said, Lil B is the best rapper EVAR!

some of you guys need to just chill out, its the summer relax

"WE ARE COOKING TO END WORLD STARVATION!! " new sig
smokin.gif

some of you guys need to just chill out, its the summer relax

"WE ARE COOKING TO END WORLD STARVATION!! " new sig
smokin.gif

You people dont know how lucky you are to be exposed to the greatness that is Based.

You people dont know how lucky you are to be exposed to the greatness that is Based.

yo Lil B is straight AYO, i'm not hatin jus simplyin statin, who seriously calls themselves a pretty B, he was that dude bac when the pac was the pac though, i'm in my car

yo Lil B is straight AYO, i'm not hatin jus simplyin statin, who seriously calls themselves a pretty B, he was that dude bac when the pac was the pac though, i'm in my car

This is the guy that you've all been talking about all this time?
laugh.gif

Watching the first video along with looking at WavyJOnes avy is
pimp.gif

This is the guy that you've all been talking about all this time?
laugh.gif

Watching the first video along with looking at WavyJOnes avy is
pimp.gif

I don't understand the appeal of this guy. Is there a point humanity can reach where something is so stupid that it actually seems genius?

I don't understand the appeal of this guy. Is there a point humanity can reach where something is so stupid that it actually seems genius?

LOL some people will enver understand #based nor will the ever be. Its kinda unfortunate. It goes way deeper than the surface.

Back
Top Bottom