Is anyone else tired of living where there at and want to move?

Originally Posted by drekin06

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?

just moved to Jacksonville from the DMV 3 weeks ago...

Yep, but nothing long distance. Once we get back from the wedding we're moving back to uptown minneapolis. so sick of the burbs.

Yawp, movin out has been in my head since I graduated out of High School. Everytime I head outta my city to see my boys I grew up with at theirUniversities/State Colleges it just has me feel like I'm wastin time bein at home still. I definitely need somethin new. Cant even deal with CommunityCollege at all, so the plan is to keep workin and stack up till next year where I have enough for this private college more based on the career I'mpursuing and housing out in SoCal. Don't plan on livin there permanently though. Me and my boy been talked about headin out to New York once we get ourEducation done with. All we talk about is the females out there really.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I know I'ma end up livin there.

currently in central cali, I want to make the move the so-cal or nor-cal, maybe even the east coast, just need a change of place...

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?

How to you like it so far?

I've lived in Jacksonville almost all my life and I'm tryna get the heck outta here.

I'm really trying to move to Ft. Lauderdale.

How to you like it so far?

its great so far. but i can see myself wanting to leave after 10 or so years......

i left the DMV becuz I felt like i needed my own space from my folks and my job was willing to relocate me.. so i came down for a visit, checked out the officeand made the decision to go for it and dont regret it 1 bit.

In a perfect world I'd move out of my house in Long Island and live with my girlfriend in Brooklyn, but I don't see that as realistic.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Cali Dreaming over here. I was just checking out Santa Clara University Law School. I really hope I get in...

damn... alotta dmv heads lookin to get out..

count me in.. nova right now, movin out to the bay for grad school (santa clara actually) in a couple months..

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Cali Dreaming over here. I was just checking out Santa Clara University Law School. I really hope I get in...

damn... alotta dmv heads lookin to get out..

count me in.. nova right now, movin out to the bay for grad school (santa clara actually) in a couple months..

Yes.

Only because i want that "Newness" feeling again.

Maybe some place where its always winter, nolstalgia of beginnings.

Lately I have been thinking about driving across country from NC, hopefully I'll find a place that I like and just move out there. I always try to leavethe place I'm at, and anytime I come back for a visit I get stuck here, it is like living in a deep valley you crawl out, then anytime you visit it takesforever again to crawl your way out. So hopefully I can find somewhere on the west coast, south west I like where it becomes too difficult to visit often.

I live in Ventura County, which is the foggy, verdant, semi rural suburb of LA County. It is lovely here, I grew up here and when I am older would love to return
i'm in the city of ventura, and feel the same. i love it here, and it'd be hard to give up the perfect weather year round, but i'dlike to experience something different for awhile. not many options tho considering i can't stand big cities (too many people) and i'm so spoiled withweather. my girl wants to move to Chicago or NY
grin.gif
don't think i'dbe bout that

Me! Vancouver sucks. I wanna move down to the States (to an NBA city too) but I think I like my job security too much right now. Maybe in another 6 months.Gotta see what the job trends are like.

I love NY, i never thought of moving....just a little vacation then come back home and I feel refreshed, i cant really imagine living anywhere else exceptFlorida when Im old, Mia is like a second home

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Yep, but nothing long distance. Once we get back from the wedding we're moving back to uptown minneapolis. so sick of the burbs.
i approve.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

I live in Ventura County, which is the foggy, verdant, semi rural suburb of LA County. It is lovely here, I grew up here and when I am older would love to return
i'm in the city of ventura, and feel the same. i love it here, and it'd be hard to give up the perfect weather year round, but i'd like to experience something different for awhile. not many options tho considering i can't stand big cities (too many people) and i'm so spoiled with weather. my girl wants to move to Chicago or NY
grin.gif
don't think i'd be bout that

eek.gif

It has been forever. I said after the 2005 summit that we should meet up again and get some In 'n' Out or something. I am still up for that. PM me ifyour number changed since we last met (mine hasn't), otherwise I'll give you a call in the next few days.

I live in VA and HATE it, people are whack and school sucks
mad.gif

i wanna move to Cali or Texas

Back
Top Bottom