Is anyone even anticipating "God Forgives, I Don't"?

Simple as that.
I Love My Bxtches

You The Boss

Touch'n You

So Sophisticated. 

All duds.

Where's the Ross summer banger? Yeah, Stay Scheming is everywhere, but it was a "mixtape" track. July 31st will be here soon enough.

Will GFID forever have to live behind Rich Forever's shadow?

god-forgives-cover.png

Rich Forever was so dope that he's playing with house money on this. If there's at least a few good songs on it I'm happy. It's not like he's getting my $10 anyways
ohwell.gif

I'm looking forward to it though. Ross's albums are solid

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Simple as that.
I Love My Bxtches

All duds.

are you kidding me?????? how is that song not a hit?
[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Year[/th][th="col"]Peak chart positions[/th][th="col"]Album[/th][/tr][tr][th="col"]US
[sup][15][/sup][/th][th="col"]US R&B
[sup][16][/sup][/th][th="col"]US Rap
[sup][17][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]"I Love My *#%%%+*"[/th][td]2011[/td][td]—[/td][td]72[/td][td]—[/td][td]God Forgives, I Don't[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Stay Schemin'"
(featuring Drake and French Montana)[/th][td]2012[/td][td]58[/td][td]40[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][/table]I wouldn't call it a hit and the song was very meh

Originally Posted by Shox23

Simple as that.
I Love My Bxtches

All duds.

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Year[/th][th="col"]Peak chart positions[/th][th="col"]Album[/th][/tr][tr][th="col"]US
[sup][17][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]"I Love My *#%%%+*"[/th][td]2011[/td][td]—[/td][td]72[/td][td]—[/td][td]God Forgives, I Don't[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]"Stay Schemin'"
(featuring Drake and French Montana)[/th][td]2012[/td][td]58[/td][td]40[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][/table]I wouldn't call it a hit and the song was very meh
Not to mention, he scratched that & You The Boss from the album, because both didn't really chart.
This was around seizure time. 

Originally Posted by Shox23

Simple as that.
I Love My Bxtches

All duds.

roll.gif
I hardly ever listen to the radio and have heard Stay Schemin plenty of times by accident. Never heard I Love My ^@&#*$( once.
You The Boss seems to get a lot of play, but it's still an underwhelming single.

Ross has always been meh to me. Some of his stuff is alright/catchy/good to tune out to, but as far as anticipation goes, I forgot it was even coming out lol

Really doesn't seem like there's alot of buzz around it..none of the singles seem like their that big..wouldn't be shocked if its pushed back

Nobody's anticipating his album anymore.  He should've saved "Ring, Ring" for the album and pushed it as a single
And hottest rapper in the game? Get serious, he's not even the hottest rapper on his own label, Meek's buzz is bigger than Ross' right now........yes i'm serious.

Im gonna check it out, but Im not OD hyped or anything. Nas & Frank Ocean are my main focuses as far as RD's for the summer.
smokin.gif

I'm expecting a push back but his desperate attempt with Usher could do well.

Like someone said, Meek's buzz is definitely bigger right now

His buzz ain't that strong but since Deeper Than Rap he's come through with dope albums and mixtapes so we'll see.

When has Ross dropped a wack project ever to make you not anticipate him dropping? Yall forgetting he working with Alc, Dre, Timbo, etc on the album. Rich Forever was the best tape to drop this year. Am I missing something?

Rick Ross has slowly gained my attention again, first it started off with Port Of Miami and after that i wasn't checkin for dude.Deeper Than Rap & Teflon Don were pretty solid and Rich Forever is easily the best body of work for 2012. i  will check it out, hope it's not dissapointing

Back
Top Bottom