Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

He did take the easy way out, I can never think of him in the likes of Magic, Bird, Jordan or Kobe now because he was not man enough to take a team himself to the title. The Cavs will be the worst team in basketball by far the next few years as their roster is garbage. As for his shoes I only liked the 4's and the 7's the rest (to Me) was garbage and the 8's look wack so more money saved for me as I will be passing on him and his lame management team also for the way they handled this.

LeBron has a line and brand that took a staggering hit just yesterday, but after he gets Mike Miller and Wade hit around 5-8 3s a game with him and Wade taking up 75%+ of the offense, LBJ can average a real triple-double. Really, then the 180 kids will turn back and slurp like all Hell....

LeBron has a line and brand that took a staggering hit just yesterday, but after he gets Mike Miller and Wade hit around 5-8 3s a game with him and Wade taking up 75%+ of the offense, LBJ can average a real triple-double. Really, then the 180 kids will turn back and slurp like all Hell....

Cavs fan here. I just boxed up all of my LeBron stuff - kicks, socks, t's, etc. - shipping it back to my parents house in Cleveland. Any recs for my next pair? I need some decent ankle support.

Cavs fan here. I just boxed up all of my LeBron stuff - kicks, socks, t's, etc. - shipping it back to my parents house in Cleveland. Any recs for my next pair? I need some decent ankle support.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by andfattoo

At the end of the day, he made a decision that was best from him and his family. He gonna take a pay cut and probably scarifice some of his game to try to win a ring. How can you see hes a coward for that? I think it takes more balls to take on this new challenge where everybody thinks they going to instantly win a chip now that he has two all-stars on his team now. Let him try to win his own way. He's not Jordan, nobody is. If youre a true fan, it doesnt matter where he plays, you would still rout for him. Ima still buy his shoes. The only thing im disappointed about is the fact that they might not make anymore white/navy colorways anymore. They were the cleanest imo.
Agreed. But Im BITTER AS HELL how he played NY , and Hypin himself and NY for the past 2yrs and the NYKs gave up alot to prepare them selves for this day and then he bails. to the ppl who is gonna say "He didnt promise u anything" still %!%% U . He set expectations and didnt meet them so ya..
Originally Posted by never wear them

A lot more Fairfax colorways from now on....
frown.gif

I hate that colorway
THIS.

I think if the Knicks didnt get Amare, all three of them would land in NYC.  Im a Knicks fan til i die and im happy they got Amare, but i really think that really hurt them when it came to getting those guys.  I still think they have a good chance of getting some other good players and it just feels like they are trying to make some real moves.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by andfattoo

At the end of the day, he made a decision that was best from him and his family. He gonna take a pay cut and probably scarifice some of his game to try to win a ring. How can you see hes a coward for that? I think it takes more balls to take on this new challenge where everybody thinks they going to instantly win a chip now that he has two all-stars on his team now. Let him try to win his own way. He's not Jordan, nobody is. If youre a true fan, it doesnt matter where he plays, you would still rout for him. Ima still buy his shoes. The only thing im disappointed about is the fact that they might not make anymore white/navy colorways anymore. They were the cleanest imo.
Agreed. But Im BITTER AS HELL how he played NY , and Hypin himself and NY for the past 2yrs and the NYKs gave up alot to prepare them selves for this day and then he bails. to the ppl who is gonna say "He didnt promise u anything" still %!%% U . He set expectations and didnt meet them so ya..
Originally Posted by never wear them

A lot more Fairfax colorways from now on....
frown.gif

I hate that colorway
THIS.

I think if the Knicks didnt get Amare, all three of them would land in NYC.  Im a Knicks fan til i die and im happy they got Amare, but i really think that really hurt them when it came to getting those guys.  I still think they have a good chance of getting some other good players and it just feels like they are trying to make some real moves.

won't change my Lebron buying habits, because i think i only have the I's and II's. stopped buying Lebron's when Kobe finally got his own signature line with Nike.

won't change my Lebron buying habits, because i think i only have the I's and II's. stopped buying Lebron's when Kobe finally got his own signature line with Nike.

thank you Lebron for making the argument so much easier. Kobe> LBJ aka (Dwade's robin) lol

thank you Lebron for making the argument so much easier. Kobe> LBJ aka (Dwade's robin) lol

Definitely not buying any more Lebenedict Arnolds ever again and selling the current ones I have, I want them out my house. As a fan and athlete, what he did was a disgrace to professional basketball. Having an one hour special for people to find out your "decision" when your mind was made up weeks if not seasons ago, is such a classless move. On top of that, you had the owner of the Cavs, who bent over backwards for you, building a 25 million dollar facility near your house, hiring your best friends to work for the team, hiring his personal shooting coach and making him an assistant coach for the team, free courtside seats to his friends and family (other players pay the full price) putting your boys on the team charter flight, doing all they can to surround them with good players (Mo Williams, Shaq, Jamison, firing Mike Brown (because Lebron didn't want him as a coach anymore) and hiring Byron Scott as a last attempt, etc) and for him not to even have the decency to say "Listen, I appreciate everything you've done for me, but I'm not coming back to the Cavs so yall can start making some moves." is a pure #!+%! move by a #!+%! player. And you gonna go on national tv and call yourself a man? Really? Men do not conduct business this way, and watching clips of Heat fans going crazy over Lebron as he was driving by makes me sick, he just walked right thru everyone and acted like they wasn't there. And they STILL continue to worship him and kept calling his name, cornballs. I have met both Kobe and Lebron in public and Lebron just has this attitude of "I'm too big to even acknowledge you're a human being." But I didn't really let it bother me and bought a few of his kicks. I can rant on forever about this..........

Definitely not buying any more Lebenedict Arnolds ever again and selling the current ones I have, I want them out my house. As a fan and athlete, what he did was a disgrace to professional basketball. Having an one hour special for people to find out your "decision" when your mind was made up weeks if not seasons ago, is such a classless move. On top of that, you had the owner of the Cavs, who bent over backwards for you, building a 25 million dollar facility near your house, hiring your best friends to work for the team, hiring his personal shooting coach and making him an assistant coach for the team, free courtside seats to his friends and family (other players pay the full price) putting your boys on the team charter flight, doing all they can to surround them with good players (Mo Williams, Shaq, Jamison, firing Mike Brown (because Lebron didn't want him as a coach anymore) and hiring Byron Scott as a last attempt, etc) and for him not to even have the decency to say "Listen, I appreciate everything you've done for me, but I'm not coming back to the Cavs so yall can start making some moves." is a pure #!+%! move by a #!+%! player. And you gonna go on national tv and call yourself a man? Really? Men do not conduct business this way, and watching clips of Heat fans going crazy over Lebron as he was driving by makes me sick, he just walked right thru everyone and acted like they wasn't there. And they STILL continue to worship him and kept calling his name, cornballs. I have met both Kobe and Lebron in public and Lebron just has this attitude of "I'm too big to even acknowledge you're a human being." But I didn't really let it bother me and bought a few of his kicks. I can rant on forever about this..........

i always usually buy just whatever I like, i hated jordan as a kid and i still bought a ton of jordans, but I just feel like wearing lebron James anything is like wearing a shirt saying "I ride wades d". I know it's a stretch to say what u wear says something about who u are, but to a small small extent it is kind of true(and prolly moreso for ppl on nt). if there's one quality I don't want being portrayed/displayed in a brand, it's being a coward who's not willing to be a man himself. as much as I hate Jordan and don't care for Kobe, u can't say that about them.

i always usually buy just whatever I like, i hated jordan as a kid and i still bought a ton of jordans, but I just feel like wearing lebron James anything is like wearing a shirt saying "I ride wades d". I know it's a stretch to say what u wear says something about who u are, but to a small small extent it is kind of true(and prolly moreso for ppl on nt). if there's one quality I don't want being portrayed/displayed in a brand, it's being a coward who's not willing to be a man himself. as much as I hate Jordan and don't care for Kobe, u can't say that about them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.
QFTx3.  This is the only reason I buy shoes.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.
QFTx3.  This is the only reason I buy shoes.

it over for me....i am never buying lebrons again.......im selling all my pairs.....and any apparel with his logo on it.........
man i need to change my avy

it over for me....i am never buying lebrons again.......im selling all my pairs.....and any apparel with his logo on it.........
man i need to change my avy

Originally Posted by monstar

i love it you cant be robin when your the best player on the team
laugh.gif
....everybody is judging this man for a smart decision and when he wins the MVP again next year he will still be robin right....you guys are killing me if he would have said he was goin back to cleveland on the one hour special everything would be all good right now and he would be the ultimate athlete but since he didnt everybody selling they lebron collection pure comedy

Originally Posted by monstar

i love it you cant be robin when your the best player on the team
laugh.gif
....everybody is judging this man for a smart decision and when he wins the MVP again next year he will still be robin right....you guys are killing me if he would have said he was goin back to cleveland on the one hour special everything would be all good right now and he would be the ultimate athlete but since he didnt everybody selling they lebron collection pure comedy

Back
Top Bottom