Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

@ bigsteeg
it has nothing to do with who he went to. He coulda went to NYC, CHI or stayed home and been the man. His game would not have had to change in those other places. Lebron will never win another MVP trophy while those 2 other guys are there. That would mean that the other two are sacrificing their game drastically for him to reach those numbers. He's not gonna lead the team or the league in scoring, he wont be top 3 because that is not what the team is going to ask for him to do.

ANd check your history, no player has won an MVP when there are a number of superstars on one roster having a superstar season. and he will always be DWAdes robin just like arod is Jeters robin.

What were you born yesterday

Name one superstar who left where they were the man and went to another superstars town and overtook them as being the best that didnt retire ? It doesnt happen. Just like how Paul Pierce is the man up in Boston not KG, or Ray Allen

@ bigsteeg
it has nothing to do with who he went to. He coulda went to NYC, CHI or stayed home and been the man. His game would not have had to change in those other places. Lebron will never win another MVP trophy while those 2 other guys are there. That would mean that the other two are sacrificing their game drastically for him to reach those numbers. He's not gonna lead the team or the league in scoring, he wont be top 3 because that is not what the team is going to ask for him to do.

ANd check your history, no player has won an MVP when there are a number of superstars on one roster having a superstar season. and he will always be DWAdes robin just like arod is Jeters robin.

Name one superstar who left where they were the man and went to another superstars town and overtook them as being the best that didnt retire ? It doesnt happen. Just like how Paul Pierce is the man up in Boston not KG, or Ray Allen

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.
This.

I've never been a fan of Lebron himself, but if Nike puts out a good product along with what thapointguy said, it will be purchased.

Then again I haven't paid retail for a shoe in years so it makes the purchase a whole lot easier.

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.
This.

I've never been a fan of Lebron himself, but if Nike puts out a good product along with what thapointguy said, it will be purchased.

Then again I haven't paid retail for a shoe in years so it makes the purchase a whole lot easier.

bigsteeg wrote:
monstar wrote:
thank you Lebron for making the argument so much easier. Kobe> LBJ aka (Dwade's robin) lol

i love it you cant be robin when your the best player on the team
laugh.gif
....everybody is judging this man for a smart decision and when he wins the MVP again next year he will still be robin right....you guys are killing me if he would have said he was goin back to cleveland on the one hour special everything would be all good right now and he would be the ultimate athlete but since he didnt everybody selling they lebron collection pure comedy

I Agree 1000% that he is not going to be Robin...
but one thing that will hurt his persona is Wade's style of play... Wade has that finesse type of play.
Lebron is about driving it and throwing it down,
So the "Pretty one" is gonna be Wade.
But smart decision? can you honestly say that, (disregarding the fact that he took less money) ? or was it an easy way out/way to get a ring?

The Nirvana way  >>>>  the Karl Malone/ Gary Payton way.

I'm just sayin'. Come correct next time.

bigsteeg wrote:
monstar wrote:
thank you Lebron for making the argument so much easier. Kobe> LBJ aka (Dwade's robin) lol

i love it you cant be robin when your the best player on the team
laugh.gif
....everybody is judging this man for a smart decision and when he wins the MVP again next year he will still be robin right....you guys are killing me if he would have said he was goin back to cleveland on the one hour special everything would be all good right now and he would be the ultimate athlete but since he didnt everybody selling they lebron collection pure comedy

I Agree 1000% that he is not going to be Robin...
but one thing that will hurt his persona is Wade's style of play... Wade has that finesse type of play.
Lebron is about driving it and throwing it down,
So the "Pretty one" is gonna be Wade.
But smart decision? can you honestly say that, (disregarding the fact that he took less money) ? or was it an easy way out/way to get a ring?

The Nirvana way  >>>>  the Karl Malone/ Gary Payton way.

I'm just sayin'. Come correct next time.

Originally Posted by OneSole

QFTx3.  This is the only reason I buy shoes.

Originally Posted by OneSole

QFTx3.  This is the only reason I buy shoes.

Originally Posted by monstar

@ bigsteeg

monstar how old are you 10?

Magic Johnson 3 time MVP played with kareem and big james lets not mention that he won all 3 averaging no more than 22 points and those 2 are hall of famers like dwade and bosh will be at the end of their careers if neither gets injured and both are also part of that top 50 greatest players class to EVER play the game in the 90s but I guess they sacrificed their and they wound being on that list by the fans voting like they do tmac in the all star game every year lol

Larry Bird 3 time MVP played with Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, and Robert Parish who are also 3 Hall of Famers and McHale and Parish NBA 50 greatest also

Everyone is gonna sacrifice but at the end of the day Lebron James will have the BEST numbers on that team and bruh you must forget how the NBA awards the MVP now it goes to whoever has the best record in the league and I beleive the Miami Heat will have the best record and Lebron will win the MVP Nash won back to back MVPs like that Kobe should have won his 2nd but the Suns had the best record

And to answer the last part of your question you obviously dont know this thats why you asked the question but Moses Malone came to the 76ers in 82 which at the time was Julius Ervings team and he won the MVP and the Finals MVP the same year....and to me the only superstar on Boston is KG, Pierce and Allen are just 2 really good players who played on bad teams their whole career just my opinion

Originally Posted by monstar

@ bigsteeg

monstar how old are you 10?

Magic Johnson 3 time MVP played with kareem and big james lets not mention that he won all 3 averaging no more than 22 points and those 2 are hall of famers like dwade and bosh will be at the end of their careers if neither gets injured and both are also part of that top 50 greatest players class to EVER play the game in the 90s but I guess they sacrificed their and they wound being on that list by the fans voting like they do tmac in the all star game every year lol

Larry Bird 3 time MVP played with Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, and Robert Parish who are also 3 Hall of Famers and McHale and Parish NBA 50 greatest also

Everyone is gonna sacrifice but at the end of the day Lebron James will have the BEST numbers on that team and bruh you must forget how the NBA awards the MVP now it goes to whoever has the best record in the league and I beleive the Miami Heat will have the best record and Lebron will win the MVP Nash won back to back MVPs like that Kobe should have won his 2nd but the Suns had the best record

And to answer the last part of your question you obviously dont know this thats why you asked the question but Moses Malone came to the 76ers in 82 which at the time was Julius Ervings team and he won the MVP and the Finals MVP the same year....and to me the only superstar on Boston is KG, Pierce and Allen are just 2 really good players who played on bad teams their whole career just my opinion

@never wear them I see what your sayin about the easy way out but can you say honestly that you wouldnt have considered doing the same thing if you were in Lebrons shoes

Knicks are gonna be a team who play no defense and probably be the 6th or 7th seed in the east they have a mediocre coach and a dumb owner who trades David Lee for Anthony Randolph no disrespect to Randolph but hes no Lee even though I think he will be good one day

Nets I think they have a nice young squad in place with a great coach and being a lebron fan they are one of the teams that I wanted to see him go to

Bulls this would have been the best choice but playing in Jordans shadow is probably the whole reason why he didnt go even though I dont buy the whole playing in peoples shadow thing plus d.rose is a great ponit guard but he has been hurt in both of his 1st 2 seasons maybe that was on his mind too but without lebron and with kyle korver and jj reddick if he signs they will be nice

Cleveland didnt do anything to keep him but get a new coach and new gm they will barely win 20 games this year without him and not to mention every game lebron sit last year they lost although I'm not gonna blame the front office because I believe no one just wants to come to cleveland.....they let boozer go in lebrons second year b/c they didnt want to match the 64 million they offered him at the jazz, they missed out on sheed, artest, villanueva, stoudemire, bosh, all because they didnt want to go to cleveland

Heat had Dwade and Bosh in place if you in the league and your a star why not go play with 2 of the best players in the league and dominate and win what you been wanting your whole career they got Riley who is gonna do whatever to help them win call it what you want but he just wants to win and he felt like miami was the best place to win when it matters and he wants to do that now not next year not 2012 right now and the heat is the best place to go to compete with LA cuz they will be back in the finals next year with or without d.fish

@never wear them I see what your sayin about the easy way out but can you say honestly that you wouldnt have considered doing the same thing if you were in Lebrons shoes

Knicks are gonna be a team who play no defense and probably be the 6th or 7th seed in the east they have a mediocre coach and a dumb owner who trades David Lee for Anthony Randolph no disrespect to Randolph but hes no Lee even though I think he will be good one day

Nets I think they have a nice young squad in place with a great coach and being a lebron fan they are one of the teams that I wanted to see him go to

Bulls this would have been the best choice but playing in Jordans shadow is probably the whole reason why he didnt go even though I dont buy the whole playing in peoples shadow thing plus d.rose is a great ponit guard but he has been hurt in both of his 1st 2 seasons maybe that was on his mind too but without lebron and with kyle korver and jj reddick if he signs they will be nice

Cleveland didnt do anything to keep him but get a new coach and new gm they will barely win 20 games this year without him and not to mention every game lebron sit last year they lost although I'm not gonna blame the front office because I believe no one just wants to come to cleveland.....they let boozer go in lebrons second year b/c they didnt want to match the 64 million they offered him at the jazz, they missed out on sheed, artest, villanueva, stoudemire, bosh, all because they didnt want to go to cleveland

Heat had Dwade and Bosh in place if you in the league and your a star why not go play with 2 of the best players in the league and dominate and win what you been wanting your whole career they got Riley who is gonna do whatever to help them win call it what you want but he just wants to win and he felt like miami was the best place to win when it matters and he wants to do that now not next year not 2012 right now and the heat is the best place to go to compete with LA cuz they will be back in the finals next year with or without d.fish

I never liked none of his shoes to begin with. The only pair that I considered was the AM VII neon lows but changed my mind when I saw them in person.

I never liked none of his shoes to begin with. The only pair that I considered was the AM VII neon lows but changed my mind when I saw them in person.

I may cop Im still not really sure....I'm moving to Cleveland in 2 weeks and I aint really trying to catch "heat" about that out at the bar or nothing..... Not to mention the VII is the only Lebron I have ever even been remotely interested in and even then i only copped the Dunkmans

I may cop Im still not really sure....I'm moving to Cleveland in 2 weeks and I aint really trying to catch "heat" about that out at the bar or nothing..... Not to mention the VII is the only Lebron I have ever even been remotely interested in and even then i only copped the Dunkmans

lebron aint 'king' anymore as he cant dominate like he did in Cleveland since he was the centerpiece there..... imo this situation makes him worth less than he was with the Cavs since he took the easy way out, thus he wont be be as great as everyone thought he`d be. I mean that he cannot be compared to MJ or Kobe as both have taken their teams to championships on their backs with a supporting cast that was centered around them.

JUST MY OPINION......... dont flame me for it

lebron aint 'king' anymore as he cant dominate like he did in Cleveland since he was the centerpiece there..... imo this situation makes him worth less than he was with the Cavs since he took the easy way out, thus he wont be be as great as everyone thought he`d be. I mean that he cannot be compared to MJ or Kobe as both have taken their teams to championships on their backs with a supporting cast that was centered around them.

I swear some of u cats act like some lil girls... Quit cryin about another grown mans actions

I swear some of u cats act like some lil girls... Quit cryin about another grown mans actions

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

damn bruh moving to Cleveland ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

damn bruh moving to Cleveland ?
laugh.gif

Never really bought Lebrons b/c of Lebron more so just the design/colorways mattered to me. So I guess this whole situation doesn't matter.

Never really bought Lebrons b/c of Lebron more so just the design/colorways mattered to me. So I guess this whole situation doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by ed2324

KOBE -SHAQ then Gasol
Mike- Pippen, Rodman and Notable others
Lebron- Old Shaq and Jamison and Mo Williams
I honestly don't see Lebron's help as "great" compared to Jordans and Kobes...Yea he took the easy route going to Miami since it was an easy choice as to where he should go to get a ring and I don't blame him. Noah and Boozer would not be a good match with him if he was to go to Chicago. So we will see how Miami works.
I will still cop his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom