Is B A N the Go-To Phrase For Every Player in the NBA?

I don't know about the rest of the league, but it's a huge part of KG's vocabulary.
laugh.gif

I don't know about the rest of the league, but it's a huge part of KG's vocabulary.
laugh.gif

And Eddie house hahaha. Oh and a variation is b a n f--- wrong witchu!!! After threes

And Eddie house hahaha. Oh and a variation is b a n f--- wrong witchu!!! After threes

I've seen KG, Wade, Perkins, Bosh, House and Q-Richardson use it today in plain sight ... I dont understand ...

I've seen KG, Wade, Perkins, Bosh, House and Q-Richardson use it today in plain sight ... I dont understand ...

It's a go to phrase on any basketball court really.

Or on a football field.

Or a game of 2k11.

Or in the club.

Etc.

Or on a football field.

Or a game of 2k11.

Or in the club.

Etc.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Or on a football field.

Or a game of 2k11.

Or in the club.

Etc.

naw i'm not surprised by the actual phrase because ive grown up with it ... matter of fact, we used to literally call people BANs to shorten it
laugh.gif

but im more surprised that its so widely used by EVERYONE ... from high school to pros ... its like th facebook of phrases for competitive sports ... does it just role off the tongue nice?

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Or on a football field.

Or a game of 2k11.

Or in the club.

Etc.

naw i'm not surprised by the actual phrase because ive grown up with it ... matter of fact, we used to literally call people BANs to shorten it
laugh.gif

but im more surprised that its so widely used by EVERYONE ... from high school to pros ... its like th facebook of phrases for competitive sports ... does it just role off the tongue nice?

actually, i saw a documentary on lewd rap lyrics and the appeal of "hardcore" rappers...

calling another man a BAN is a trend in black culture...

and being "manly" and not "womanly" is a tradition in America, overall...

so, i'd say the NBA player's use of the BAN phrase could be attributed to America's hyper-masculinity AS WELL AS rap/black culture's overall mysogenistic uber-offensive nature....

actually, i saw a documentary on lewd rap lyrics and the appeal of "hardcore" rappers...

calling another man a BAN is a trend in black culture...

and being "manly" and not "womanly" is a tradition in America, overall...

so, i'd say the NBA player's use of the BAN phrase could be attributed to America's hyper-masculinity AS WELL AS rap/black culture's overall mysogenistic uber-offensive nature....

I don't have the slightest idea what's being discussed in this thread. BAN stands for something?

I don't have the slightest idea what's being discussed in this thread. BAN stands for something?

If this is what I think it is then I call this out after grabbing a shot/layup out the air from someone.
laugh.gif

"gimme that BAN!"

If it's not then I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom