Is Calvin Johnson a Superstar in your opinion? Keithahundred doesn't think so Vol. BURR

Please settle this argument for us S&T.

From Twitter:

@Pennyfoamposite moreno is better than Calvin $%#%*....Calvin ain't even a super star reciever so gtfooh with that bull @++$
@Shabooyah1124 what the *@#! does Calvin do....because if the $%#%* was catching touchdowns the lions would have won a damn game
@Shabooyah1124 like I said he's not a super star....the $%#%* ain't even made it to the pro bowl @++$ fans know super stars
@Shabooyah1124 man please i'll take Harrison over Calvin right now

indifferent.gif

[table][tr][th=""]REC[/th] [/tr][tr][td]78[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]YDS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1,331[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]AVG[/th] [/tr][tr][td]17.1[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]TDS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]
WITH DAN ORLOVSKY AS HIS QB!

I think CJ is a Top 5 receiver, easily Top 10. Please blow up my mans twitter and tell him he's a r'tard. Gunna where you at?

even if you're a top 10 receiver, you are not a superstar. cmon, that word is limited to 10 people at the most in a sport and in football, atleast3 of those spots have to go to QB's (manning,brady,roethlisberger)

The guy is not a superstar.....damn good recevier but superstar??? No.... the ninja need a breakout season like Larry

laugh.gif
dudes been arguin about this twitter for a minute. But I'd say CJ is top 6-7.

Oh yea, reggie wayne
pimp.gif
yes homer

one of the top plaers in the l but not a superstar. i dont notice much media coverage on him like i do with fitz, smitty,to,moss,ocho cinco.

being a superstar isn't always about how good you are. look at the best WRs in the league.. Fitz, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, etc.. none of them aresuperstars.

Calvin is a great receiver, but he's not a 'superstar' per se because he doesn't draw media coverage like TO, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

The guy is not a superstar.....damn good recevier but superstar??? No.... the ninja need a breakout season like Larry
QFT

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

laugh.gif
dudes been arguin about this twitter for a minute. But I'd say CJ is top 6-7.

Oh yea, reggie wayne
pimp.gif
yes homer
Totally overlooked Reggie
eek.gif
. Greg Jennings too

But saying you'd take Marvin over him? He obviously doesn't get that much media exposure due to the fact he plays in Detroit anddoesn't run his mouth all the time like Chad and TO does and has ESPN all over them.

Maybe my definition of Superstar may be different from everyone elses. If the man was playing in a big market city he'd be all over ESPN. If Stafford turnsout to be a decent QB,
sick.gif
eek.gif

Wait till Gunna comes in this thread... just wait. He already has dude #1 all-time haha

Not gunna argue tho, got the tools and work ethic, him and Larry gunna dominate the next decade

he nice but dude wouldnt get picked out of a line up wearing his own jersey by a majority of football fans hes far from a super star

CJ is one of the best in the game with some of the WORST QB's throwing his way.

Dude is A BEAST and i hope to god he gets out of Detroit.

Not a superstar because of the lack of media coverage. Definately one of the best doing it. Hes going to have a monster season. Hopefully we can keep him inDetroit.

Larry got his team to the superbowl. Dude had his breakout season and some
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

CJ is one of the best in the game with some of the WORST QB's throwing his way.

Dude is A BEAST and i hope to god he gets out of Detroit.

laugh.gif

so true, but he needs to stay in the D....only bright spot.

Dude is a super damn star, stop it.
smh.gif

3 games into the season when he has 400 yards and 5 TD's, there'll be 8 threads a week from you people talkin bout "I knew it, was there allalong, I knew it" "I told ya, what I been sayin" etc etc.

Calvin is a monster, and is going to make many NFL corners cry at night awake with the shivers for years to come. Watch.

Back
Top Bottom