Is Calvin Johnson a Superstar in your opinion? Keithahundred doesn't think so Vol. BURR

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by Al3xis

For those saying top 5? Where in it? 5?

Cause he's not better than Randy, Smitty, Fitz or Andre yet...

Is there any other WR you would take over him? To be honest I would take him over Fitz and Andre but that is me.

Ur crazy.

Fitz is an ANIMAL.

Only 1 Id take him over out of those 4 is Smith and maybe Andre.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by Al3xis

For those saying top 5? Where in it? 5?

Cause he's not better than Randy, Smitty, Fitz or Andre yet...

Is there any other WR you would take over him? To be honest I would take him over Fitz and Andre but that is me.

Ur crazy.

Fitz is an ANIMAL.

Only 1 Id take him over out of those 4 is Smith and maybe Andre.

laugh.gif
at Steve Smith being the lowest in your top 5.

Can't I pull the QB card with Smitty, too?
You do not have too. Me and you both know how good Smitty is.
sick.gif
However, aside from your top 4, would you take anyone over CJ.

I don't even see how yall comparin his situation to half these dudes. Andre is in a good situation with a budding and potent offense the Texans have. Fitz getting thrown to by a MVP caliber QB and veteran alongside another very good receiver. That man is putting in work regarding his situation and I'mnot here to say who's better and who aint but comparing his production to other dudes not really fair.

Skillset wise, dude is easily one of the best in the league

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Wait till Gunna comes in this thread... just wait. He already has dude #1 all-time haha
Im just tryin to call one, but if he stays healthy and continues to work... it can happen

sorry, but if you're a superstar- you can at least carry your team to one win.

nah bruh, if u talkin QB, I agree, they touch the ball every play...
but WR is dependant on too many variables. OL blocking, qb play... then if the Defense sucks.. follow me ?

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

....his skill set is virtually unmatched, and the sky is the limit for what he can do and accomplish.

aint no virtually, there has never been a 6'4 230 lb WR with his combination of skill set and athletic prowess, speed, leaping ability, hands, strength,RAC ability... No one...

CJ has been a SUPERSTAR SINCE Spetember 2004.

I don't think he's a superstar yet. But he has the size, speed, etc. to become one of the best WR of all time. He's a LBJ-type freak athlete.

Back
Top Bottom