Is Cam'ron a living legend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pull ya skirt down b, you sound like a female

Don't he tho? Son stay mad in every thread.

That *****'s life truly sucks. He always cussing somebody out and arguing about something from forum to forum. ***** need a friend man.

Who hurt you B?

pull ya skirt down b, you sound like a female
you lame though....Cam is out in the world enjoying his millions...while your making threads thinking about him :rofl:

dont get it twisted i appreciate dudes persona and character for what it is...but move on yo..this ***** hardly even in the public eye anymore...his heyday is over, b

so whose the female? :lol:

That *****'s life truly sucks. He always cussing somebody out and arguing about something from forum to forum. ***** need a friend man.
Im mad ****** are lame idolizing these other ****** instead of creating something for their damn selves...**** outta here bro..

.I have every right to be mad when lames aren't using their brains and embodying everything the world knows as a ******.

Its not real man...its quite sad to see how brothers carry themselves and waste their true potential...****** is weak...Im DOING my thing...not following this false **** designed to trap you.

I ADD ON. bruh..Im semi-infuriated w/ people but I'm good...promise. before its all said and done your gonna see whats really good.

Last edited:
you lame though....Cam is out in the world enjoying his millions...while your making threads thinking about him :rofl:
dont get it twisted i appreciate dudes persona and character for what it is...but move on yo..this ***** hardly even in the public eye anymore...his heyday is over, b
so whose the female? :lol:
Im mad ****** are lame idolizing these other ****** instead of creating something for their damn selves...**** outta here bro..
.I have every right to be mad when lames aren't using their brains and embodying everything the world knows as a ******.
Its not real man...its quite sad to see how brothers carry themselves and waste their true potential...****** is weak...Im DOING my thing...not following this false **** designed to trap you.
I ADD ON. bruh..Im semi-infuriated w/ people but I'm good...promise. before its all said and done your gonna see whats really good.

****** are having fun passing jokes on a message board.

what YOU want ****** to talk about? please let us know so we can make YOU happy.

Last edited:
Don't know about legend status but Purple Haze, Come Home With Me, and Killa Season were :smokin

Not sure how we're defining "Living Legend"

If we're talking Rap Hall of Fame, he might have to wait a few years on the ballot before ultimately being voted in by the Veterans Committee.

But Cam is definitely in the Hood Ring of Honor, and I'm good with that

****** are having fun passing jokes on a message board.
what YOU want ****** to talk about? please let us know so we can make YOU happy.
fair enough...carry on.

..Im here to wake up ******...so go ahead and continue being a joke. when its not funny anymore...it'll be too late for you to take things more seriously.

You guys obviously don't see that I'm ******g around :lol:

200px-Trollface.svg.png

Last edited:
My favorite rapper of all-time.

Don't even talk about style... He will surely embarrass you.

Last edited:
Paid in Full, Killa season, O reilly appearance and 60 minutes serial killer are some of the most entertaining rapper +tv/video collabos ever

Someone in the music forum had the idea of him doing a skits only album, I would pay for that

Also hoping that A$AP and Killa put a joint project out, I know those young cats respect the Harlem OG

Legendary
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes are pathetic...is this really all you can think of? some mindless *** thread about Cam'ron? Its not even about his music? ****** is losers yo :lol: :smh: sad to say but damn wake up fool.

You tight nobody got your computer 'putin?
Pull ya skirt down, b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom