Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Wish I had a chick-fil-a closer to home. I used to work right around the corner from one. Dem nuggets
smokin.gif
 Dat sauce 
smokin.gif

Just pulled up, 15 cars in line smh, parked and went inside. Gonna see what this about

Yeah like homie said it does move pretty quick. Half the time when im the drive thru during the day on a weekday i dont even make it to the speaker cuz they have 2-4 workers goin car to car takin orders.

Man that quesadilla tho. They gona look at me crazy when i order....and even crazier when i show people a chic fil a quesadilla

Been to a few of my daughter's friend's bday parties where they got CFA catered. Fast food catered....man.
We had it catered at work once.

It was dumb.

A few soggy strips. Since the food was in a plastic container. 

Some stupid wraps.

It was weak as hell

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That drive thru line stay thick but they pushin cars thru quick like a trap house. I count 18 chicken sammiches er time I swing my dor

Anyone been to PDQ? That's my go to for chicken lately, when C-F-A is closed or I'm not up for the drive.
Solid spot. They opened one up by fiu about a year ago, so I've been to that one a few times. Closest thing to the guthries, zaxby's, etc. that we had in Tallahassee when I went to school up there

Back
Top Bottom