Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Drove by the chic fil a round my moms crib the other day n it was closed for renovations lasting like a month....it was all quiet in that shopping center n felt like something missing :lol: :smh:

As far as true fast food chain restaurants with cheap prices, not fast casual ones, CFA and In n Out are the truth.

Would never go out of my way for either because they're still chain fast food

It's good ! But when you compare prices to regular fast food spots. It's pricey and the portions are small. It's good none the less.

Chik Fil A is CRACK. :smokin

milk shakes. lemonade. fries. chicken sangwich. CF sauce. breakfast minis. its my goto fast food spot. and there is one walking distance from my house. there is always a line at the drive thru.

It depends on what you mean "THAT GOOD".

Its not a religious experience, but its a damn good quality chicken sammich.

Its not that frozen Mcds bs.

Always craving CFA milkshakes on Sundays :smh:

But I wouldn't say CFA is THAT good, but it's decent. Like earlier in the thread, Target of fast food is the best way to describe it.

Clean, inviting, friendly atmosphere.

Great chicken and condiments.

Wonderful drinks and desserts.

EVERYTIME!!!! So yes it is that good.

Polynesian FTW!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone been to PDQ? That's my go to for chicken lately, when C-F-A is closed or I'm not up for the drive.

I haven't eaten there much, but what I did have was amazing. Some type of chicken sandwich, some of the best lemonade I've ever had, along with great customer service that feels genuine and not forced

Hardees is the malena vayntrub of ff

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom