Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

This thread has 100+ pages. You enjoyed your food, good. But if you say , "Nobody told me" ONE MORE time. Stop it, this whole thread has dozens AND DOZENS of pictures of what folks get. Don't say nobody told you.

But I agree with the idea of just the chicken and bread. All those WET/COLD items on my sandwich, I'm good. No lettuces. No tomato

This thread has 100+ pages. You enjoyed your food, good. But if you say , "Nobody told me" ONE MORE time. Stop it, this whole thread has dozens AND DOZENS of pictures of what folks get. Don't say nobody told you.

But I agree with the idea of just the chicken and bread. All those WET/COLD items on my sandwich, I'm good. No lettuces. No tomato
Why are u upset???

Or pickle. Those pickles get the chicken soggy too. Just the chicken and pepperjack cheese.

Ain’t nothing for me to say
What u expect me to say
Sorry or something
U are upset aren’t u :lol:
And cut what out
"You mad" doesn't work on me. Do better please.

Yea, apologize for claiming nobody told you something that all you had to do was move a mouse and click a few buttons to find.

"You mad" doesn't work on me. Do better please.

Yea, apologize for claiming nobody told you something that all you had to do was move a mouse and click a few buttons to find.
I said I was wrong on the last page
So.........
C48AAF9A-2EEB-42D9-B4C4-E442E4FB2AFD.gif

I’ve been in this thread NUMEROUS times
All y’all talk about is hyperbole cfa stuff
Or what I thought was hyperbole
Y’all didn’t explain
That y’all was serious
And it was THAT GOOD.

Sending the wife to get another one before they close tonight
Literally the last thing you said dude.

And what u mean u mad doesn’t work on u
I said upset
Which falls into a range of emotional categories
Not just mad

You'll be surprised at how low folks spice tolerance is. My girl thinks the spicy chicken sandwich from cfa is mouth burning spicy. While I can taste the spice, it's nothing to me
Oh ok. This might have been what I was referring to. It was your girl, my fault

Back
Top Bottom