Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

im starting to think youre trolling, you been in here for a long time you never once saw anyone post or even mention a grilled chicken sandwich :lol:
a barely come in this thread
also norcal
doesn't have many
chick fi la's
i can only think of 3 off hand

I'm telling you guys...CFA sauce for the spicy sandwich and Sweet and Spicy Siracha for the fries....try the sirachas on the fries and thank me on Monday
Almost went today on my way home from work. Might make the move this week.

Hot Sauce: Sandwich
CFA Sauce: Fries and Sandwich
BBQ Sauce: Fries

I try not to get too tricky with the sauces.

Of course CFA emails me that my local one now sells the peach tea minutes after it's closed lol. Probably will try it tomorrow but I'm not big on peach tbh we'll see

spicy sandwich + tomato + two slices of american + well done

get y'all **** well done. if nothing else, your chicken will be warmer.

1532443388318-1050862817.jpg

Missed breakfast so I had 2 spicy sandwiches instead with my coffee.

Protip: the CFA sauce my mixed with the Sriracha is pure crack.

Feast on bros :nthat:

So there's 2 different spicy chicken sandwiches? I've only seen the deluxe version, which lettuce n tomato.

how does the app work
can i pay through the app and just pick up
or do i gotta pay when i get there
The app explains everything when you set it up.

You have an option for either pick up or drive-thru. If you do drive-thru, just let the greeter know you placed an online order through the app and they'll verify. You have the option to pay through your credit card or Chic-Fil-A gift card through the app.

The app explains everything when you set it up.

You have an option for either pick up or drive-thru. If you do drive-thru, just let the greeter know you placed an online order through the app and they'll verify. You have the option to pay through your credit card or Chic-Fil-A gift card through the app.
like if i dont have my card will i have to verify it
i left my card at home
but after work i wanna order some
without driving home first
i know my card info
i just wanna make sure

Back
Top Bottom