Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

They have EXCELLENT customer service and ALWAYS go above and beyond
039132AC-93A0-4F31-BD17-0321F307AE01.gif

New Chik Fila opened right next to my job last month. Ive been going for a while...but last night I ordered through app for pick-up.
As I got there, I hear the employee and the manager having an argument.

Employee: I didnt do it! You misunderstood what I said"
Manager1: We will talk about this later
*They go back and forth with they yelling/argument*
Manager #2: Excuse me, "Employee" please Meet me at my office and "manager 1" come walk with me please"

Literally all eyes were on them, employees and customers. Jaws were dropped and all. The employees sensed the akward silence from the customers side and realized what needed to be done.

"Welcome to chik fila! How can I help you?!" And one by one each employee greets and make conversation at the registers and resturant side

And they already had my mobile order ready.

...and Ill definitely be going back tonight

New Chik Fila opened right next to my job last month. Ive been going for a while...but last night I ordered through app for pick-up.

Manager #2: Excuse me, "Employee" please Meet me at my office and "manager 1" come walk with me please"

Literally all eyes were on them, employees and customers. Jaws were dropped and all. The employees sensed the akward silence from the customers side and realized what needed to be done.

"Welcome to chik fila! How can I help you?!" And one by one each employee greets and make conversation at the registers and resturant side

So what happened to the employee? Leaving us with a cliffhanger lol.

LMAAAOOOO

DID U BUY THE GT?

Write corporate
Explaining how this
Ruined your experience
Also tell them
That you walked out

Write corporate
Explaining how this
Ruined your experience
Also tell them
That you walked out

Tbh It really didnt. I enjoted my meal with all the chik fila sauce i had.....mmmmmm.....

Btw ive complained before, and they always send me a giftcard for a free small milkshake or free sandwich or free...you get the drift.

For the most part their customer service is good. They greet you asap and ask for your order with their ipad when it gets busy. They give more than enough sauce if you ask for it. Also they don’t sound miserable at their job and genuinely happy. The only thing I don’t like is it gets crazy busy there and the lines don’t move quick enough compared to other fast food spots. Every time I order a salad they mess it up half the time... it can be very frustrating like how hard is it to put food in a bag? The last time I got loud with them like ayo you give me the wrong salad I aint order that… they fixed it and gave me the right one and gave me 1 cookie for the inconvenience smh…

For the most part their customer service is good. They greet you asap and ask for your order with their ipad when it gets busy. They give more than enough sauce if you ask for it. Also they don’t sound miserable at their job and genuinely happy. The only thing I don’t like is it gets crazy busy there and the lines don’t move quick enough compared to other fast food spots. Every time I order a salad they mess it up half the time... it can be very frustrating like how hard is it to put food in a bag? The last time I got loud with them like ayo you give me the wrong salad I aint order that… they fixed it and gave me the right one and gave me 1 cookie for the inconvenience smh…

Thats a store by store thing. I never wait more than 5 minutes for my food, regardless of how crowded.

No....i leased a '18 4runner :lol:

:nerd:

What's your monthly payments looking like if you don't mind sharing.

I'm about to go lease something and was thinking about that 4runner. I want to get something that is less than $4-600 a month though, but might go above that if I really like/want the car.

Back
Top Bottom