Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Tbh It really didnt. I enjoted my meal with all the chik fila sauce i had.....mmmmmm.....

Btw ive complained before, and they always send me a giftcard for a free small milkshake or free sandwich or free...you get the drift.
Don't let a lie
Get in the way
Of a good story
Write them

:nerd:

What's your monthly payments looking like if you don't mind sharing.

I'm about to go lease something and was thinking about that 4runner. I want to get something that is less than $4-600 a month though, but might go above that if I really like/want the car.

Well I leased, so its automatically cheaper. Monthly payment is 565$. They wanted 600 at first but this being an '18 and they wanted it off their lot so...yeah. They also threw in this thing where if a tire is blown off or pothole ruined ur rims or window got chipped by the highway, all of that gets replaced for free so thats nice.

I saw the sale online and went and sweet talked to them basically. Good peoples...with the holidays coming up i KNOW you can get a deal if you just play your cards right

Well I leased, so its automatically cheaper. Monthly payment is 565$. They wanted 600 at first but this being an '18 and they wanted it off their lot so...yeah. They also threw in this thing where if a tire is blown off or pothole ruined ur rims or window got chipped by the highway, all of that gets replaced for free so thats nice.

I saw the sale online and went and sweet talked to them basically. Good peoples...with the holidays coming up i KNOW you can get a deal if you just play your cards right
What color

Yeah that's what I'm waiting on is a year end deal, and am hoping to come up on a good deal.

I really like the range rover and the monthly payment is looking like 12-1400 a month and I don't think I want to pay that much :lol:

I want something with 4x4 drive for NY weather, but now a lot of my commute is by train so I don't know if it's worth it to splurge like that for a weekend joint.

Going to sell my old hooptie and get something else though by year end for sure.

I think Shake Shack corporate does a good job about handling customer complaints.

I remember I tweeted about a cashier who was on her phone texting while I was waiting to order and acted like I was the inconvenience. Corporate DM'd me, got a free meal, and a $25 gift card lol.

Yeah that's what I'm waiting on is a year end deal, and am hoping to come up on a good deal.

I really like the range rover and the monthly payment is looking like 12-1400 a month and I don't think I want to pay that much :lol:

I want something with 4x4 drive for NY weather, but now a lot of my commute is by train so I don't know if it's worth it to splurge like that for a weekend joint.

Going to sell my old hooptie and get something else though by year end for sure.

Range was too small for me :/

I have a '17 Wrangler as well. Comparing the wrangler to the 4runner is like comparing apples to oranges. But my point is look at the wrangler too.

We complaining to get free food now? Broke boy hustle :lol:

i went to go get drinks with a friend watching the yankee game at a mexican restaurant and some girl did this... she ordered 4 tacos and claimed it tasted like it was frozen food... mind you she ate 2 tacos then complained to the owner who gave her 4 more tacos of something else... people be finessing :lol:

Gonna head for lunch later.. I’m #teamwelldone #teamcrispy on most things but haven’t tried it at cfa so I have high hopes :pimp:

Had 2 well dones, 1 grilled and 6 grilled nuggets for lunch yesterday. It was delicious.

Gonna head for lunch later.. I’m #teamwelldone #teamcrispy on most things but haven’t tried it at cfa so I have high hopes :pimp:

Hmmm ive been reading/lurking bout the well done discussion a few pages back, i guess ill give it a try tonight. I already know what ima order:

2 welldone chicken sandwhiches
4 ct strips
12 ct nuggets
Large fry
Maybe, just maybe 2 chocolate cookies

:smile:

Dog, there are Podcasts out there highlighting more uanced aspects of smaller enterprises.

You could easily do a CFA Podcast

Topics could include

History
Customer Service
Chicken Sandwich
Sides
Shakes
Drive-Thru
Longevity
Potential Improvements

Could easily do 10 shows at minimum

Back