Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

ya they messed up my order and gave me the wrong salad... i got a free cookie out of it... i gave it to my pops so i cant say if it was good or not... the cookie felt hard AF though smh...
Stop ordering dumb a** salads and thry wouldn't give you the wrong salad!!!!!!

20181025_142826.jpg

That melt :pimp:

Just crushed 1 grilled, 2 regular, well done of course and a free soup. It was glorious.

i need to explore the menu a little more

i've been going for years and i've only bought the regular chicken sandwich and nuggets

I'm saying though :lol:

One sandwich alone cant fill me up. Ive done two with tenders before, etc. Point is a meal alone cant fill me up.

Speaking of tryna new things, maybe its my location but i tried the wrap they have...meh didnt please me at all

Goddamn ya'll can eat

Its just easy food to put down for me personally, sits on my stomach well and digests easy.

Like above, one meal doesnt fill me up, granted I dont ever get fries but its not something like pizza that fills me up quickly.

Bill Simmons is funny. He said, "I was pissed when CFA got all that backlash from the owner saying something about gay people. I wanted it so bad. I waited 4 months, and walked in with a sweatshirt, a hat and shades and got my food. I did a solid 4 months of protesting."

Rick Pitino's Comeback, the Kardashians and Hip-Hop Culture's Takeover With Charlamagne tha God, Mark Titus, and Tate Frazier | The Bill Simmons Podcast (Ep. 436) from The Bill Simmons Podcast on podbay
http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613/e/1540956508?autostart=1

Back
Top Bottom