Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I only use a microwave at work because theres no other choice, if Im at home Im stir frying to reheat leftovers, taste wayyyyy better to me.

Never got the wave of dipping french fries in a milkshake, but the cookies and cream/waffle fires combination is:nthat::nthat::pimp::pimp::smokin:smokin:smokin

The operator at the cfa next to my office just blessed us with a free sandwich for the eagles win. :smokin guess i know what im getting for lunch

Why don't you eat leftovers
im just a picky eater, I don't eat left over/cold food. Heating it up IMO doesn't make it taste anywhere near when it was fresh

I used to when I was younger then I just got really weird/picky with food. im even now still hesitant to try new stuff and usually its based off how it looks even tho im sure ill love it

outside of that though, im normal and cool. I promise :lol:

Get yo stupid *** out of here. Microwaves don't even emit close to enough radiation witcho tinfoil hat wearin ***
LMAAAOOOOO

I'M CRINE

im just a picky eater, I don't eat left over/cold food. Heating it up IMO doesn't make it taste anywhere near when it was fresh

I used to when I was younger then I just got really weird/picky with food. im even now still hesitant to try new stuff and usually its based off how it looks even tho im sure ill love it

outside of that though, im normal and cool. I promise :lol:
sounds like you got that privilege >D

you also save a lot of money when you eat leftovers for lunch while at work... also since i dont cook and just use the oven or toaster oven the microwave is great for me

It's a beautiful day out in NC...go to CFA drive thru get the Spicy combo (well done of course)...get back to my job about to eat and they forgot the damn sauces :stoneface:

Or did you forget the sauce by not looking in the bag?

GroundedDeepKitty-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom