pimp.gif

Think I'm a head over to CFA today and hit that 12 piece :smokin

Every time this thread reappears on the front page I get a craving

Gonna have I for the first time soon

Opening up at local mall

Heard it's basic AF but I love chicken

:nerd:

Yes

The stand alone in Lansing opens soon but I'm not driving to Lansing for fast food lol
They have one inside metro airport in the delta terminal and one on OU campus

It's not this life changing experience like people say but it's better than the other options we have here.

Last edited:
Yea I know about the OU and DTW

funny how I know so many people who go or went to OU and never actually had it :lol:

Yea I know about the OU and DTW

funny how I know so many people who go or went to OU and never actually had it :lol:
Man, I've told so many people that go there about it it's crazy. Somerset gonna be hectic tho and they opening right around when holiday shopping begins smh. I live right down the road but probably gonna wait until the hype dies down.

The new egg white chicken sandwich is :pimp:

Breakfast is on point. I only eat lunch and dinner sparingly. I dont see the hype. I dont eat a lot of fast food either. so IF i HAVE to eat fast food. I am definitely choosing chick-fil-a. It seems healthier.

Have they ever messed up your order before? I've only been there probably 10 times but they only messed up 1 time when they forgot the Polynesian sauce.

#2 large fry and a small cookies and cream shake

A-list member here papis

Been meaning to try the Egg White Grill

But I have a feeling the chicken is gonna be bite sized compared to the regular chicken sandwich

Back
Top Bottom