Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I really like the Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich

Dip that in some buffalo sauce --
smokin.gif

You gotta adjust your 1 and 2. Honey roasted BBQ is the GOAT and yea idk why it's not in the regular pack too.

You prob right. The HRBBQ is really goat status. Craving some now. :lol:

The type of food determines the sauce

I like BBQ with waffle fries
Polynesian with the sandwiches
Chicken minis go with the Honey Roasted BBQ

Never dipped chicken minis :nerd:

Their new sweet and spicy siracha sauce is good too

Haven't eem heard of this magic, sounds like Chick Fil A is on deck for lunch or dinner today. :D

Chik fila sauce with my fries. GOAT. :smokin

i have to try that honey roasted bbq sauce. i hate how they killed the OG bbq and subd it with smokehouse bbq. not even the same. just my opinion

^^ that is not opinion my good sir that is fact, also one of the laws of nature. OG bbq sauce over everything. Will not support this establishment again until they do right by mankind & bring it back

I like chick fila sauce with fries only. Doesn't go with the chicken.

Chicken strips >>>> Nuggets btw :smokin

Just had a mobile pickup ready for lunch :smokin

Fries were hot AF :x

Buffalo sauce tasted a little different. Maybe it's a new recipe or I just wasn't feeling it.

I really like the Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich

Dip that in some buffalo sauce -- :smokin

I pour the OG BBQ sauce on mines & mix the cheese sauce with that BBQ sauce & dip them in that. Ish is GOAT with a Frosted Lemonade on the side too :pimp:

Yea now im hungry haha

Last edited:
The type of food determines the sauce

I like BBQ with waffle fries
Polynesian with the sandwiches
Chicken minis go with the Honey Roasted BBQ

What this man said, each sauce goes well for something. Like i tried their new siracha sauce and it didnt go well with my fries, with the sandwhich tho :pimp:

Bbq sauce is universla tho imo

I never heard of this.. I'll try next Time if I can remember to ask for cheese sauce..

I dont think so but now I have to find out. Im a sucker for a side of cheese sauce be it Wing Stop or Taco Bell

Yea just ask. They used to advertise it last yr when it was newer. Its good lol. I know some Chick Fil As ive been to in the past didnt have it so it maybe a locational thing

Where you live? This will be order altering/life changing drunk order altering if they have it near me.

I will dip every and anything in cheese sauce

Man there's a new one that popped up by my house in Hicksville, NY. Not open yet tho so I haven't had the chance to try it for the first time. Seems like they are spreading. 

Where you live? This will be order altering/life changing drunk order altering if they have it near me.

I will dip every and anything in cheese sauce

South Jersey lol. Theyve had it in every Chick Fil A ive been to including in Philly, except one...******* Echelon Mall :smh:

That place sucks anyways tho lol

Anybody tried the frosted coffee? I had a free one from the app and it was aiiight. Not nearly as good as a cookies and cream milkshake :wow:

Should I download the app?

Still haven't hit the mall to try but saw pictures opening day and they had a line or 100+ inside the mall just to order.::

Bruh

Quote:
Should I download the app?

Still haven't hit the mall to try but saw pictures opening day and they had a line or 100+ inside the mall just to order.::

Bruh
They give away free stuff, so yeah.

The ONLY way i'm eating Chik Fil A these days is if I use mobile order. The app is really well done, and yes, freebies quite often.

Back
Top Bottom