Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

if I had a CFA near me I woulda been a red member in a month :lol:

Took me 3 months. If i did the math correctly, you’d have to spend $463 to achieve red status

I have the best chic fil a in the country 3 mins away from my house. I can’t stop, won’t stop.

Last edited:
When they switched to the new rewards system, my points transferred over and I was already a red member. So many perks and free ****. I always have a reward when I go

Well done :pimp:

E5B7E73C-D5A9-472A-AE77-5CE5FDA2F0C1.jpeg

I got the 8 piece nuggets a couple days ago and they accidentally gave me a 3 piece tenders instead. I didn't mind because I was actually meaning to try them and they're pretty much the same price. Taste exactly like the nuggets

Last edited:
My dinner at chick fil a

Chicken sandwich meal (large fry, sprite)
12 pc nugget
Large cookies & creme shake

I’ve never counted calories in my life, but that’s a smooth 2,500. That’s insane!

You guys remember the McDonald’s documentary “Supersize Me”? Dude just strictly ate McDonald’s for a month straight. I want to try that with Chick fil A. I’ll call it “My Pleasure”. I’ve always wanted to try other items on the menu. I’m rail thin - I wonder how much weight I could gain/the effect it would have on my body. Sodium and cholesterol levels would be through the roof.

Had the usual Grilled Cool Wrap w/fries. Honey mustard for the wrap and the buffalo sauce for the fries.

My dinner at chick fil a

Chicken sandwich meal (large fry, sprite)
12 pc nugget
Large cookies & creme shake

I’ve never counted calories in my life, but that’s a smooth 2,500. That’s insane!

You guys remember the McDonald’s documentary “Supersize Me”? Dude just strictly ate McDonald’s for a month straight. I want to try that with Chick fil A. I’ll call it “My Pleasure”. I’ve always wanted to try other items on the menu. I’m rail thin - I wonder how much weight I could gain/the effect it would have on my body. Sodium and cholesterol levels would be through the roof.

With just 2500 calories you wouldn't gain much. That's maintenance for most men

With just 2500 calories you wouldn't gain much. That's maintenance for most men

Word. The milkshake was unnecessary.

I don’t think I could physically do it. One can only eat so much chicken.

all i get is chicken strips & large waffle fries ( with strawberry milkshake or lemonade) i will say its mad addictive..overpriced for the little bit of food you get but its good

Back
Top Bottom