Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

We order it for lunch every other Friday, and they always forget something. When we order for say 10 people they forget items for 1-3 people. The time before we sent our new hire to pickup and he literally laid out everything on the table and told them what they missed. Seems tedious when the order should be right the first time.

Then again it’s Manhattan and we only got 2 spots and a 3rd opening on 8th and 54 I think. They know we will come back anyway :smh:

I just got some chicken fila, I am now ready to work my night shift. :pimp:
85DA8E78-C2BB-436A-B83E-423C8FD7F52A.jpeg

We order it for lunch every other Friday, and they always forget something. When we order for say 10 people they forget items for 1-3 people. The time before we sent our new hire to pickup and he literally laid out everything on the table and told them what they missed. Seems tedious when the order should be right the first time.

Then again it’s Manhattan and we only got 2 spots and a 3rd opening on 8th and 54 I think. They know we will come back anyway :smh:
I go to the one in Teterboro and they always leave something out. I just chalk it up to them not being able to keep up with the insane rushes.

i just had some last week in downtown chicago. I've been to that spot before once before. I wouldn't go outta my way to have it

Y’all still haven’t gotten the spicy tenders where y’all live?

Damn.

Can’t relate.

There really is two Americas.

Y’all still haven’t gotten the spicy tenders where y’all live?

Damn.

Can’t relate.

There really is two Americas.

Once they come, not even gonna get nuggets anymore. Just get 8 tenders and I'll be good.

Ima get one of the nugget trays for New Years Eve for the get together Ima be at. Could use the points I’ll get since I’m close to red status.

RIP cow calendar though.

I've been meaning to try those. Might get them the next time I go
I think they only offer them through catering.

I was just looking at my app to see where I was points wise and I realized I let a free sandwich offer expire on the 23rd. There's no worse feeling |l

Ima get one of the nugget trays for New Years Eve for the get together Ima be at. Could use the points I’ll get since I’m close to red status.

RIP cow calendar though.

Bruh. I just checked out catering options closest to me for NYE.

upload_2018-12-27_14-53-49.png

$750 minimum? :wow::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom