Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

The CFA near me has an employee at each of the drive up speaker menu taking orders outside
Then another person halfway thru the pickup window taking payments
It's pretty smooth

I'll promote your comment. The way they do this is really slick! We went to a local CFA on the way home. About 15 cars in line. Pull up under a tent, and give the employee your order (she's holding a portable computer). Went around the corner to another small pop up canopy, is where I paid. They even hold the machine for the card. Pull up to the window and food is ready. Even got all the sauces I asked for and lemons for my unsweetened tea. Man they are good! No more than 6 minutes, I kid you not. McD, forget it!

Oh, and if anyone hasn't heard, you can buy the 8 oz tubs of sauces they use for the catered nugget trays. I'm gonna have to get a tub of BBQ & Polynesian! 👍

Y’all seen this though?
9368FEC8-E5A2-4B1E-8B9D-C0B9D6D10CC6.png

they still haven't started anything on my CFA that was supposed to be open this year

SMFH

I think a bunch of news outlets reached out to CFA for answers... no response

might be dead :frown:

guess ill never taste that sweet nectar again

Sometimes when I think I want a change and go with the regular sandwich I get extremely disappointed I didn’t get the spicy lol

The regular can be really bland at times

Roger that
Next time I’m gonna try the mango passion lemonade and the cookies and cream milkshake

Yeah I’m looking at their menu
Lemonade must be good
$15 for a gallon of mango lemonade and $12 for regular lemonade
They have all kinds of combos for lemonade and tea
Might try the 50/50 first
I need 3704 more points to hit red status

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom