Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Chick-fila still GOAT of fast food establishments, however since COVID customer service has certainly dropped. Mother in law placed a delivery order for food, received a message that the food was delivered. We have The Ring no alert on the doorbell and nobody knocked on the door. Mother in law called up to see what the issue was and how it was "delivered", they said the food was delivered on the steps of our backdoor. We live in a single-family house, why would you walk around the house, not leave the food on the table on the porch. Instead leave it on the steps in our backyard, we even have a outdoor table on our patio they could have left the food on.

Chick-fila still GOAT of fast food establishments, however since COVID customer service has certainly dropped. Mother in law placed a delivery order for food, received a message that the food was delivered. We have The Ring no alert on the doorbell and nobody knocked on the door. Mother in law called up to see what the issue was and how it was "delivered", they said the food was delivered on the steps of our backdoor. We live in a single-family house, why would you walk around the house, not leave the food on the table on the porch. Instead leave it on the steps in our backyard, we even have a outdoor table on our patio they could have left the food on.

So WAS the food, "delivered on the steps of our backdoor?"

I figured they didn't want anybody to steal it like folks do with AMazon Packages.

Do you have other examples of poor customer service or are you just using this isolated incident as some baseless indication of the franchise as a whole?

Say what you will about CFA, but to disparage their customer service is a bridge too far for me.

Not true around my area. Wife & I were coming back from a drive from Philly and it was getting around 6:30. Didn't feel like cooking so we decided on CFA. Their new drive through plan is almost GOAT status compared to every other fast food place.

We got there, there's were I'd say 10-12 cars in line. Though it took us less than 5 minutes to get our food and get out! Incredible!!! They have you pull up under a large canopy. A member has a portable computer. They take the order. You drive to where the speaker is, and pay (and you put your card in, they don't take it) and once paid, you go to the window. By the time you get there, your food is ready to go. It's insane how efficient it was!

On the COMPLETE flip side, F-I-L wanted a whopper, fries and drink on our way to the grocery store. My in-laws don't drive (either of them) so we get their order and pick up their groceries. We went to the local BK. WHAT A CLUSTERBLEEP!! I had already paid online, so you'd think pretty quick?! Oh noooo!! Almost 30 minutes in the drive through line and we finally get the food. Had I not ordered ahead, we would have just left the line. It was unbelievable!! We already told him, NO BK again!!

So WAS the food, "delivered on the steps of our backdoor?"

I figured they didn't want anybody to steal it like folks do with AMazon Packages.

Why not knock on the door or use the ring and let us know. Another instance they forgot part of my M-I-L's order, called back up there and they gave her a credit. For the most part I have had good experiences with them, I usually order on the app and pull into a spot to pick up. The location of our closets doesn't allow the dual lane you see in other locations. You need to turn left into the parking lot, which is usually backed up with 8/9 cars waiting to turn left and 6/7 already inline. However if you order on the app you go around another way and skip all that traffic and turn right into the parking lot and find a spot. More I think about it I think it just might be the women around me, because my wife order on the app early during Covid with all of us in the car. They forgot a drink order then came back out and delivered it to the wrong red SUV. LOL. I keep my orders nice and simple and it is usually just me and one of my daughters in the truck.
Don't they partner with GrubHub or UBEReats for delivery? That's on the delivery services' customer service IMO.
Yeah it's kind of weird because you have the option of going through those partners or Chick-Fila delivery.
Do you have other examples of poor customer service or are you just using this isolated incident as some baseless indication of the franchise as a whole?

Say what you will about CFA, but to disparage their customer service is a bridge too far for me.
Another example for you, coworkers said they forgot one of there fries when they went to order there food. Only two of them so not a difficult order to get right, different location. I can only recall three instances of bad customer service, in all my time going. None directly affected me.

However I will NEVER forgive them for getting rid of the spicy chicken sandwich off the breakfast menu also the oriental chicken salad. Those can never be excused or explained away.

You still received your food right? This sounds like a personal problem as opposed to a customer service issue.

Back
Top Bottom