Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Damn where do y'all live at that you have to go that far?
Burbs but in Michigan they just started building stand-alones before the last couple years they only had one on campus of a college for students which doesn’t even have a full menu, our main airport and our high end mall

then 1-2 in random hick towns on the west side of the state :lol:

live in the most populated county in the state and we’re finally getting one

The 3 nearest CFAs are all in the suburbs, i live in the inner city. Construction of the new shopping plaza/luxury apartment complex near the courthouse is almost done. And there's gonna be a CFA there, i was thinking bout making that line to get free food for the year.

The 3 nearest CFAs are all in the suburbs, i live in the inner city. Construction of the new shopping plaza/luxury apartment complex near the courthouse is almost done. And there's gonna be a CFA there, i was thinking bout making that line to get free food for the year.
do you have a popeyes near you?

Multigrain bun?
1604940373402.png
Uh, yeah a multigrain bun.....if I have an option to not eat white bread, I usually go for that option. Though Chick-Fil-A charges 30 cents for it, I prefer it over the regular bun.

My CFA opens up this Thursday, best believe I’m gonna be there 🤝🤝

my girls mom gave me $100 gift card too 😈😈😈

Random, why chick fil a got rid of the sausage sandwich from they breakfast? That was the best item on the breakfast menu 🤦🏾‍♂️. Got me forced to go to Dunkin’ Donuts now.

:rofl: Man xxpizzo xxpizzo that photo is horrible my man

whats horrible about it?

maybe its the mac and cheese throwing you off? iunno but **** was delicious dont knock something till you actually try it

other wise its just fries and nuggets with chick fil a sauce and some poly

have you ever had their mac and cheese? if not i suggest you should try it

tik tok put me on i had to try it and was pretty pleased

Back
Top Bottom