Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

911182FF-A7E9-41F8-9942-5347B68D8E45.jpeg

I'm always amazed when people are just getting plain spicy or chicken sandwiches. No pepper jack cheese.

I disagree. I enjoyed it, and I don't even like chocolate like that.
I don't like cheese that isn't mozzarella on Pizza.
I don't see the purpose of lettuce on fried chicken sandwiches

Bread and Protein is ideal for ME.

I don't like cheese that isn't mozzarella on Pizza.
I don't see the purpose of lettuce on fried chicken sandwiches

Bread and Protein is ideal for ME.
I agree with you on the cheese part

people look at my crazy, I don't **** with cheese outside of pizza and I love pizza

lettuce is pretty useless but I like it with tomato on a chicken sandwich but I can see not liking it, my girl gets em regular she doesn't care for the deluxe at all

lettuce is pretty useless but I like it with tomato on a chicken sandwich but I can see not liking it, my girl gets em regular she doesn't care for the deluxe at all
I also don't like the mixing of hot/cold temps when lettuce/tomato are placed on HOT sandwiches.

There isn't a hot sandwich that I PREFER lettuce/tomato to be present.

I had to get my nawghtyhare nawghtyhare on last week and file a complaint. I ordered a spicy deluxe thru the app and instead received like 5 nuggets. My dumbass didn't notice right away, but i knew something had to be up when my order was "ready" less than a minute after placing it.

^ i always check the bag to prevent when something like that happens... but i remember getting my southwest salad and it didnt include all the side ingredients i complained and they gave me a voucher in the mail for a free salad... customer service is great there even if they make a mistake

today was somewhat a good day at CFA...i went there with the intention to cop a spicy chicken deluxe with waffle fries and CFA sauce... then they had a sign that said no fries and i asked again thinking that was a sign from the day before but nope no fries smh... so i was like let me get the spicy chicken deluxe with the chicken noodle soup which is pretty good... i pay for the food and they give me a card for a free chicken sandwich as to say my bad for not having fries today... then i got the receipt with the survey for a free chicken sandwich so in a way i got 2 chicken sandwiches for free for future use

the superior fast food

for any newbies please go to wendys and order a small lemonade, then go to chic and order the biggest lemonade available.... youre welcome then proceed to try their food.

I found this thread trying to look for the Popeyes thread and now I want me a spicy deluxe sandwich with pepper jack cheese on a multigrain bun with some BBQ sauce for late lunch.....

SMH

I need a closer location to open up. Driving 30-40 minutes to the one at the mall is not cool.

I’ll easy drive 30 min to one

that said, the one near me is inside a mall on the third level... **** that

On another note, haven’t drove by the one about 5 min from me in a minute but last I checked they just had the interior to finish

I bet it’s open before Christmas 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Back
Top Bottom