Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

No lie that was the first thing I thought of :lol:
But they sent me a free mini chicken biscuit bites thing reward and a free sandwich reward so I’ll take that. Plus it’s been more than a week now

Had some yesterday

Cfa got the worst nuggets out there

Your entitled to your opinion, and it's noted but your out of your mind!

Then let me ask, who has better nuggets? Not tenders now, but nuggets? And please don't say any of the normal fast food joints. McD, trash, Burger King, horrid. Wendy's are so so only when they are fresh (but after a decent amount (10 pieces) you feel "ugh" after eating them. It's like they absorb too much oil they are fried in).

Only ones that are on CFA's level are Popeye's new nuggets (They are really good) but they have a lot of extra breading to give it crunch. CFA is chunks of breast meat with little coating. So no filler. There is a reason they sell those huge nugget trays for catering and LOTS of people get them for parties.

Meh flavor is very artificial. Just a weird flavor, doesn’t taste like chicken

Kinda been saying this but had it a few times because my wife loves em but 🤮

CFA nuggets are just so small that I would need a 30 piece to feel full if that was my only entree.

I understand transitioning from regular FF nuggets to these being a hard shift But they taste good for sure.

I had they nuggets one time and that was it. My only complaint. I opened the box like what I'm supposed to do with this. :lol: :smh:

Meh flavor is very artificial. Just a weird flavor, doesn’t taste like chicken

Kinda been saying this but had it a few times because my wife loves em but 🤮

I think it may be because your not used to what CFA uses to fry them in. They don't use normal oil. They use Peanut oil as its a bit better than canola or vegetable oil.

But I'm sorry, I can't even come to terms that you think they taste the same as McDonalds. That's like night and day.

The ONLY time I get McD's nuggets (and it's RARE) is if I get a coupon for them in the App AND it's on a Sunday. Other than that, I NEVER get their nuggets.

Sounds like cfa nuggets aren't even nuggets. Just small pieces of chicken. When I think of nuggets, they're ground up chicken covered in breadcrumbs or flour.

+1. The only time I even consider ordering "nuggets" are the grilled nuggets when I'm looking for something relatively healthy and quick in a pinch.

+1. The only time I even consider ordering "nuggets" are the grilled nuggets when I'm looking for something relatively healthy and quick in a pinch.
If it’s anything like the grilled chicken sandwich.. meh

Wasn’t a fan of that either. Something was off maybe the bun idk.

Had bacon and that’s the only thing that saved it

Sounds like cfa nuggets aren't even nuggets. Just small pieces of chicken. When I think of nuggets, they're ground up chicken covered in breadcrumbs or flour.

confused-look.gif

Back
Top Bottom