Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

My post was pretty clear. Not sure why there's confusion.

Is there a part of chicken that produces nuggets like a leg or wing?

So a glob of processed "chicken" is a lot further from chicken than a piece of actual chicken.

images

Chick fila's nuggets are clearly real chicken. Hence why they're not as big and don't all have the same uniform shape other FF restaurants have.

Is there a part of chicken that produces nuggets like a leg or wing?

So a glob of processed "chicken" is a lot further from chicken than a piece of actual chicken.

images

Yup, everything left over on a chicken they can't package. Organs, cartilage, etc. Can't believe folks in here supporting pink glob chicken nuggets.

Squalor cuisine. Wouldn't give it to my dog.

When you think of nuggets, you think of the ground up kind. Other posts on this page are saying the same thing.

When you think of nuggets, you think of the ground up kind. Other posts on this page are saying the same thing.

Yeah, I guess most like their nuggets from not real chicken. People must be blind to not see that CFA nuggets are actual pieces of real chicken breast meat cut up into small pieces. Not some pink slime McDs crap. Can't believe there is even a discussion about these two types of nuggets. 🤷

You're just repeating my point. Most people will think about nuggets from mcdonald's and wendys. Actual chunks or whole pieces of chicken go in the popcorn chicken or tenders (tenderloin) categories.

You're just repeating my point. Most people will think about nuggets from mcdonald's and wendys. Actual chunks or whole pieces of chicken go in the popcorn chicken or tenders (tenderloin) categories.

Well CFA has tenders and they are much bigger pieces. Would it be better had they called their nuggets popcorn chicken? 🤷 One day, I'll have to break down and get nuggets from CFA and from McDs and Wendy's and take an amount and weight then. I have a feeling the CFA nuggets will weigh as much as the others. But it's just a hunch.

What does the weight of them have to do with anything? Traditionally we think of nuggets being made with grounded up chicken. That was my point. Not sure why I have to repeat it again.

I mean a nugget is just a PORTION of a larger something.

A gold nugget is a small piece/chip of a larger piece of gold.

Chicken follows the same logic.

But Yes, we ARE traditionally used to overly processed pieces of "chicken" ( ? ) when we hear nuggets.

I do think CFA should call their nuggets popcorn chicken. That is a more useful description.

What does the weight of them have to do with anything? Traditionally we think of nuggets being made with grounded up chicken. That was my point. Not sure why I have to repeat it again.

I just said weight as someone said CFA should be called popcorn chicken. But I recently got some popcorn chicken from Sonic (had a coupon) and they weren't that good. It was mostly breading with so little chicken inside. Lot of crunch. So weight would be to see how much popcorn chicken weighs (with all is extra excessive breading) vs CFA which is chicken chunks with very little breading. If they weigh the same, that shows your getting more chicken for your money. Not hard to comprehend.

Hard to comprehend because you just randomly talked about comparing the weight of chicken. Made no sense.

Hard to comprehend because you just randomly talked about comparing the weight of chicken. Made no sense.

It's really not. If your getting more actual chicken meat with one (albeit they look smaller due to not as much breading) vs the other which has some chicken and loads of breading (which makes them look more enticing), what's the better choice? That should be simple but some still think some brands like McDs are top shelf. 🤷

Like I mentioned, Wendy's are good....as long as they are FRESH! When they have been sitting for a while, that goes out the window and they aren't nearly as good. There are some that I just won't go near and BK is definitely one.

CFA nuggets are just so small that I would need a 30 piece to feel full if that was my only entree.

I understand transitioning from regular FF nuggets to these being a hard shift But they taste good for sure.

thats my only knock with CFA in general. I feel all of their meals are basically snacks and I never get full from them.

Yea, I always get 2 spicy sandwiches + fries or a spicy sandwich + nuggets and/or strips.
Usually 1 sandwich and large fries is just enough to satisfy my hunger

But from time to time the chicken patty be lacking and then I’m screwed lol

I would bet most people need 2 sandwiches though because 1 is usually barely enough

The nuggets are never an option lol what’s the f’n point of them?

I’m glad I don’t have to feel like a greedy pig from now on. I never feel full from just the spicy chicken sandwich combo.

Back
Top Bottom