Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

the original is so trash, placing mobile orders my place gives you a free one. been going last few weeks.

if they ever got rid of the spicy I prob wouldn't be easting there anymore. SO bland and meh

Bojangles was trash the last time I went. Dry, cold *** chicken. Also, they ain’t even have Bo’s sauce! Apparently they don’t sell it in MD.

Also, WingStop chicken sandwiches are big trash too. McChicken level quality at Chick-fil-A prices. Officer Ricky should be ashamed

Your mistake was going to a location in MD. I’m not going to a Bojangles that’s further nor the thân VA beach.

Further north you get the worst fried chicken gets on average.

I like my chicken hood so I just go to American deli or whatever strip mall chicken spot I’m closest to, they’re all banging.

Sandwiches are cool but their prices are pure insanity. $15 for a sandwich and fries? I could get a real meal at that price.
What do you expect to pay? They’re giving you two chicken breasts of the sandwich. Granted it may be one big one cut in half… but I’m pretty sure it’s on par for pricing. They aren’t necessarily fast food. Like a Wendy’s or McDonald’s. So if that’s what you’re basing it off of I can see how you would think the prices are high.

Just looked up that restaurant. Only DC 😢

The OG sandwich looks good. Juicy.

Is the bread, cheap bread or a nice thick Texas toast like Canes (which you may have never tried).

Folks gotta realize there’s different levels of quality/pricing to these chain restaurants. I “feel” like Shake Shack is more expensive than Five Guys but I have to admit the quality of ingredients and experience is higher.

What do you expect to pay? They’re giving you two chicken breasts of the sandwich. Granted it may be one big one cut in half… but I’m pretty sure it’s on par for pricing. They aren’t necessarily fast food. Like a Wendy’s or McDonald’s. So if that’s what you’re basing it off of I can see how you would think the prices are high.

We have a sort of in between place in Richmond too. Like a step above fast food but a sandwich and fries run you $15.

It’s called Buttermilk and Honey.

It’s good though for sure, definitely better than any fast food chicken sandwich. Black owned too.

I've yet to find a fried chicken sandwich that was $10 worth more than what CFA has to offer with their SPicy sandwich.

They are cool but just hard for me to look at them as a significant upgrade.
agree 100%

so many chicken spots opening in MI, all meh. Not worth paying $15 for a sandwich then add in sides.

give me da spicy CFA all day for $10 for a meal thank you

agree 100%

so many chicken spots opening in MI, all meh. Not worth paying $15 for a sandwich then add in sides.

give me da spicy CFA all day for $10 for a meal thank you
The sandwiches are 10ish. Plus sides gets you to 15. The chicken is halal and ran by blacks so I’ll support. Consistent and delicious. Also the highest hot is hotter than any Chick-fil-A spicy chicken.

It’s a carry out spot. Sandwich and fries should be like $10. By the time you add a drink there you almost at $20. Might as well just keep driving to H street and grab me a PoBoy at that point :lol:

I've yet to find a fried chicken sandwich that was $10 worth more than what CFA has to offer with their SPicy sandwich.

They are cool but just hard for me to look at them as a significant upgrade.
Ong, I went to Shaq’s chain, Big Chicken, and thought about how I could’ve just had two spicies and some waffle fries for less, in less time, with way better service.

C62B919F-FC45-4875-9787-9D273C3C2CAC.gif

Ordered my usual 12 count fries and mac

Instead I got a large fry, two 8 counts well done and a Mac and cheese.

When CFA messes up they give you more. GOAT restaurant.

Scoville hot chicken in Buckhead is rockin. Didn’t know I would love cole slaw, pickle and hot sauce on a chicken sandwich but here I am. Sandwich was massive and the fries hit too. Unfortunately it’s a $15 combo so it won’t be something I get often, but definitely shot up the charts as a go to when I get fancy with the fast food. I was too hungry to take pics but you can do your googles and see what the sandwich looks like.

Back
Top Bottom