Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Tried the spicy tenders + large fries + lemonade for the first time 3 weeks ago.

I’ve gotten it 8 times since smh.

1a. CFA
1b.Popeyes

These two can alternate depending on what you want. CFA has the best sandwich, Popeyes best bone in chicken. Then you have your second tier establishments.

Zaxby's, Bojangles, Churches.

Then you have tier 3.

KFC, Mcdonalds, Burger King. Places that don't specialize in chicken. and bum a** KFC

At the bottom you have the places you only go if you had your taste buds burned off doing a military tour and was taken as prisoner.

Canes.

1a. CFA
1b.Popeyes

These two can alternate depending on what you want. CFA has the best sandwich, Popeyes best bone in chicken. Then you have your second tier establishments.

Then you have tier 3.

KFC, Mcdonalds, Burger King. Places that don't specialize in chicken. and bum a** KFC

At the bottom you have the places you only go if you had your taste buds burned off doing a military tour and was taken as prisoner.

Canes.
As a veteran, maybe that's why I love Canes. It's better than a MRE.

1a. CFA
1b.Popeyes

Then you have tier 3.

Canes.
Bojangles was trash the last time I went. Dry, cold *** chicken. Also, they ain’t even have Bo’s sauce! Apparently they don’t sell it in MD.

Also, WingStop chicken sandwiches are big trash too. McChicken level quality at Chick-fil-A prices. Officer Ricky should be ashamed

Yeah at least Cane's is fried well, fresh, hot and juicy. Now that's not enough, but that will make me take it over most of those other options. I understand the allure of the jokes though, used to be there.

Less than a 4.0 and they barely been open…no thanks
0D8A5356-98E8-49B3-A70E-2526FE94D7EE.png

People are usually harsh with the reviews when a spot just opens because they had to wait (duh) so I take early reviews with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom