Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

lol, she gets the lil chicken sandwich with mayo from McDonald’s.

I had to tell god forgive her for she knows not what she does.

All the sauces at Chik Fil A, the superior filet, the half and half, the fries.
Nah that chicken patty from the mcchicken and nuggets is just grinded up random chicken parts that’s dyed, seasoned, and breaded lol

Spent $518 at CFA in 2023. Yikes!

200w.gif

had CFA today first time in a minute

Had the spicy, man that ***** was really coated/marinated in that spicy. Every bite the chicken was damn near orange. Gave me heart burn

Grilled nuggets my go to since I like to get multiple items, less calories and protein. Flavor is meh but gets me full 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

damn you must not eat spicy foods that often
Nah, I do here and there but it was all the fucming orange marinate all over and in it somehow

Wish I took a pic now, chicken was covered. No white meat in sight

Just looked in the app and I had a free regular sandwich too. I’m starting to like the sweet sriracha sauce.

If you are rewarded a free REGULAR sandwich, would they let you upgrade it (for free) into a SPicy Sandwich?

There is absolutely no use for the regular sandwich.

Delivery up-charge is absurd. 2 deluxe meals and a bowl of soup was $55… Pickup was $34. At least they tell you up front the menu price is higher for delivery orders.

If you are rewarded a free REGULAR sandwich, would they let you upgrade it (for free) into a SPicy Sandwich?

There is absolutely no use for the regular sandwich.
Yes I think you can, I did once but I never look at receipt so no idea if I got charged anything

But I agree I’ve said it before, regular sandwich is 🤮

Back
Top Bottom