Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Plain? Imma need yall to start cooking at the cirb for a minute. Not frozen food either.

I found the spicy version of these, good lorrrrrrrddddddddd

If you're gonna ever get frozen chicken, these are the only ones to get

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @ahat
I had the Just Bare spicy nuggets last night, 375 degrees for 11 minutes in the air fryer and it was perfect. Glad the CFA sauces are bottled now too, so clutch.

B Sox B Sox select the pimento sandwich and remove the pimento and honey, then custom from there. It adjusts the price too when you remove pimento, but weird how they don't just have jalapeno as an option in the app.

I haven’t had CFA in at least almost a month or more now. I had a horrible experience my last time. Pause before I even go into the story.

Always grab the strips. Midway onto my second strip. I felt sick out of nowhere. Couldn’t physically get it down. Made me feel like I was about to vomit everywhere.

Haven’t had it since 😒😞

They need to bring back extra crispy option.

How do they force a restaurant to open when the management/owners don't want?

Like I've seen some Chinese restaurants not open on Monday.

I found the spicy version of these, good lorrrrrrrddddddddd

If you're gonna ever get frozen chicken, these are the only ones to get
They sell them at Publix down here in the Swamp. They're definitely spicy and hot. I pour mambo sauce all over them which makes them hotter.

The bill would require restaurants at rest stops to be open seven days a week.

This would only affect future restaurants at rest stops, not the current ones.
Which would mean nothing since we both know CFA will never allow one to be built anywhere that requires to be open on a Sunday

So it’s pointless topic going viral

I'm fully convinced that CFA operates better, consistently with happier employees than other fast food chains, because they close on Sundays. I'm sure some franchisees wouldn't mind 52 extra days of income/profit, but I'm wondering how that could impact operations (or if so at all).

I'm fully convinced that CFA operates better, consistently with happier employees than other fast food chains, because they close on Sundays. I'm sure some franchisees wouldn't mind 52 extra days of income/profit, but I'm wondering how that could impact operations (or if so at all).
it wouldnt

The random free rewards has come to a screeching halt

Before, anytime they’d send an email it would be free food

Now they got these clickbait subject lines like “enjoy these nuggets to bring in the new year” and it just be a “hey come into your local store and buy some for your loved ones”

They wildin

Edit pic

2B8E1A70-1612-4AE9-AC65-F78606435C3E.jpeg

The random free rewards has come to a screeching halt

Before, anytime they’d send an email it would be free food

Now they got these clickbait subject lines like “enjoy these nuggets to bring in the new year” and it just be a “hey come into your local store and buy some for your loved ones”

They wildin
I saw that yesterday.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom