Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

No, in a good way :lol:

The day that it opened, it got shut down 5 hours later because they ran out of patties :lol:

The line was so long and it got so crowded they actually ended up calling us.

That Vegas WC was clutch for me and my friends one drunken night lol.

Wow so they are now gonna have a chick fil a and new in n out? Those places are gonna be lit in the early am hours.

Last edited:
Nah, landmark areas are the best for these chains imo the exposure for out of towners will make it a hit for sure.

In n Out next to the cosmopolitan would be ridiculous.

This thread sucks. I used to just get the spicy chicken sandwich combo with an orange soda and some hot sauce and buffalo sauce. Then someone mentioned upgrading to a large size combo. I started doing that. Then someone mentioned the lemonade, so now I get that. Chick fil a sauce was the next thing I added to the rotation. Also had to add a side of the chicken nuggets after hearing good things about those. Now I gotta add a chocolate chunk cookie? Like I said, this thread sucks.

This thread is a blessing. I used to just get the spicy chicken sandwich combo with an orange soda and some hot sauce and buffalo sauce. Then someone mentioned upgrading to a large size combo. I started doing that. Then someone mentioned the lemonade, so now I get that. Chick fil a sauce was the next thing I added to the rotation. Also had to add a side of the chicken nuggets after hearing good things about those. Now I gotta add a chocolate chunk cookie? Like I said, this  is a blessing.
Fixed.
wink.gif

First week, maybe.

After that it's gonna make so much bank :x Brooklyn Bowl be always throwing these events.

What better way to get some fast food like in N out, just 50 feet away.

Yeah it'll make money. Those lines gon be awful.

Last edited:
Stop it. You just went to a crappy chik fil a. Tbh, the further away from the south you get the more watered down it becomes.

I had Whataburger in AZ and it was horrible :smh: . When i went to Houston i couldn't even do it. My homies say it's :smokin in Texas though.

That jack in the box extreme sausage sandwich fire tho. Jack is ine of like three fast food places, including chic fil a that I mess with often

Only White Castle burgers I ever had were the little frozen ones.

After that I lost all interest.

White Castle used to be amazing to me when i was younger but the older you get the more you realize it dont really taste the greatest & how it crazy it messes up your stomach lol. I still have a soft spot for it tho haha

Carls Jr ain't bad.

Jack in the Box just feels so damn heavy when you eat it. Like you eat it and you just feel like you inhaled 10 pounds of grease and oil for no reason.

They were doing this munchie meal tho that was :pimp:

I think each was $5.. only served after 10PM when it first came out. I used to get the one on the bottom left.

View media item 2277563

Have y'all tried Popeyes Chicken Nuggers/Wings?
The Strips is the most I would do.

The wings look like they are 70% breading.

Never knew they did nuggets.

Now that someone brought it up earlier, I wish they brought back the Chicken Biscuit.

The Wings haven't made it to Vegas yet, but they are serving Nuggets now.

Had my chance to eat some the other day, but I was already full. :lol:

Only White Castle burgers I ever had were the little frozen ones.

After that I lost all interest.

How can tou even compare the two

Never had the frozen crap but I highly doubt it tastes anywhere near the real thing lol

Back
Top Bottom