Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

How can tou even compare the two

Never had the frozen crap but I highly doubt it tastes anywhere near the real thing lol
so you don't think white castle has frozen patties at their restaurant?

Only White Castle burgers I ever had were the little frozen ones.

After that I lost all interest.

imagine a cheeseburger slider with a razor thin pattie.
now take that fully cooked slider (with bun), pour water over it and steam it on the skillet.

yeah, you aint missing much

How can tou even compare the two

Never had the frozen crap but I highly doubt it tastes anywhere near the real thing lol
so you don't think white castle has frozen patties at their restaurant?
They do

I'm saying one is microwaved bun and all

The other isn't

When has something marketed and sold at the grocery store tasted the same or better than the resteraunt itself?

White Castle from the actual place tastes way better plus they got all kinds of lil burger sliders opposed to just the cheese or no cheese microwavable ones lol

I think the White Castle fries have gotten better. Tasted good when i had them months back. Usually get some jalapeño burgers, onion rings, chicken rings, and fries. Heard their French onion burgers were back but I didn't check.

I live in Atlanta, we dont have White Castle, but i've lived in Chicago and had White Castle there and in New York...

The frozen ones you can buy at Walmart are okay, but the restaurant ones taste a whole lot better.

Krystals is a pretty good alternative to white castle

I ate some frozen white catle burgers on some drunk **** one day from the grocery store.

Man i woke up in the middle of a drunk sleep and ran to the restroom. When im drunk sleep i dont wake up.

Got a CFA giftcard from Christmas.

Dam near cried tears of joy
mjcry1.png

All these dudes raving about how chunky they are and order a combo PLUS 12 pc nuggets plus cookies and spend this amount of money.

Just get a nugget tray. Its under $30 and its like 60 something peices plus da sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom