Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

only time i get CFA is when I go to my ortho appt in the east bay, since theres none in SF.. and tomorrow i have an appt and sooo looking forward to it :lol:

Well the only once that's accessible to me is inside a mall aside from that the one actual restaraunt is in Lansing so I doubt they do numbers

No idea if they're gonna build anymore I'd love one near me

damn, Michigan stay expensive AF or because its inside our rich *** high end mall

I always wondered, do they offer refills at CFA on soda? Prob not on lemonades

Because the one at the mall doesn't have a fountain

I mean our shake shack doesn't have a self serve fountain either

I always wondered, do they offer refills at CFA on soda? Prob not on lemonades

Because the one at the mall doesn't have a fountain

I mean our shake shack doesn't have a self serve fountain either

They offer refills on soda and lemonade.

Went today and the place was packed. Ended up getting a chicken sandwich and fries came out to 5 total. Not bad. The chick fil-a sauce is good with the fries. Got my own drink from the dollar store kinda felt ghetto bringing it in but I saved money lol

Last edited:
Yeah cfa to me is not that pricey. I can get 17 nuggets, a sandwich and fries for like $12-13 if I ordered all that

I think what were saying is, prices vary from state to state.

because some of the prices posted, I don't recall seeing at mine

I made my monthly trip to CFA yesterday and they didn't have watermelon lemonade. :frown:

I don't know if pricing is different across the country, but I usually get the spicy deluxe combo and it always amounts to $7.87.

Prices could also differ by city. I remember I went to a jack in the box not far from me. Ordered what I'd usually get and it was cheaper. When i went back to tje one closest to me, I looked at the cashier like

View media item 2436870

BEST CHICKEN SANDWICH I EVER HAD

SPICY DELUXE CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH THEIR SPECIAL SAUCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DID I MENTION HOW GOOD THEIR SPECIAL SAUCE IS ???? ITS HALF THE SANDWICH FAM

CHIC FIL A SPECIAL SAUCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom