Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Chic fil a should've did a promo for Mother's Day and be opened today.

god would've flooded the earth if they did that or a plague would've killed the children of the mothers.

Cheese on Chicken; No Bueno :smh:

Fried chicken sandwiches with cheese are usually the most popular sandwiches at the delis around here. My university delis probably made a few thousand breaded chicken and melted cheese sandwiches on the daily.

Had the Shake Shack chicken sandwich for the first time earlier this week.  Blew away anything I've had from Chick-fil-A.

Any of you get nervous when it comes to trusting that chicken is cooked through? While in Japan, I went to a spot called Freshness Burger and they basically sold me a chicken sandwich that was still pink on the inside. Just makes me wonder how often folks get sick from carry-out chicken sandwiches

Shake Shack is very expensive and the 1 time I ate there, I didn't leave full or close to it

its kinda satisfying now, I've been eating it like crazy since I've been going downtown almost weekly now.

getting kind of sick of it but its good but yes its expensive. between me and my girl, cost around $35

its kinda satisfying now, I've been eating it like crazy since I've been going downtown almost weekly now.

getting kind of sick of it but its good but yes its expensive. between me and my girl, cost around $35
They just built one near my girl house 
sick.gif

For $35? I'm cool. She gets full off of 12 nuggets and fries.
laugh.gif
 Not eem $20. 

They just built one near my girl house :x

For $35? I'm cool. She gets full off of 12 nuggets and fries. :lol:  Not eem $20. 

I mean drink, fries, and a burger is running you damn near $14 EACH so that times two and add in a chicken sandwich we cut in half, she usually just takes a bite.

you're at $35 :lol:

Shake Shack is delicious, but as you guys have said for fast food it's up there in price

portions are tiny for the price

I got a big appetite and honestly paying $5 for a burger that size is OD but hey its tastes good

Just had steak n shake and I won't be going back. Literally taste like any other fast food burger.

I've never heard anyone say anything good about that place, I didn't know people went there especially in Michigan,

It's been mentioned here, in a few threads and there aren't that many out here in Cali. Don't judge me, but when trying a new place I look at yelp to see what people saying and what the food look like, but what's crazy is that all the locations near me have a 2.5 star. Second is that, I put it on the same level as Rally's but way more expensive.

CA is the burger capital. You just can't come here with that weak ****.

Our McDonald's is In-N-Out. :lol:

Any of you get nervous when it comes to trusting that chicken is cooked through? While in Japan, I went to a spot called Freshness Burger and they basically sold me a chicken sandwich that was still pink on the inside. Just makes me wonder how often folks get sick from carry-out chicken sandwiches
They don't do as much factory farming as we do though, DC. You were most likely safe. Chicken Sashimi is a real thing there along with raw eggs over rice for breakfast or in Ramen. 

Also, for burgers, gotta go to Mosburger if you are doing the chain shops. In Tokyo Ain Soph Ripple has vegan burgers that look amazing.

Chick fila was insane today.. The done in people had to place their orders outside because the line was so long.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom