Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I love chicken and been wanting to try it

The only 2 they have in Michigan.. One is in the airport which unless you're boarding a plane... You can't get it.

The second is on campus on a university and they close early as hell.

SMH

I'll mail you some (srs). PM me. Sonic too if you'd like

We got sonics

That place is so garbage :x

It is. Only thing I like is their drinks, or even on their shakes you can add unlimited flavors.

I see commercials for Sonic in the DMV...the only place I've ever actually seen on is in Bradenton, Fl (or somewhere near there.) Waitresses were on roller-skates. Mind = blown.

Free range aint killing nothing until they step their life up and get an actual store
definitely need an actual store....hate standing around waiting for the food especially when they're parked at coffee commissary and there's no places left to sit outside

Only thing I get at Sonic is th Oreo Cheesecake Shake, but I haven't been to Sonic in several months.

They just opened a Raising Canes here and I enjoyed the chicken strip sandwich meal. Came out to $6 and it filled me up.

Everytime i come in this thread my mouth waters.....and im on a cutting diet.

Feelsbadman.jpg

definitely need an actual store....hate standing around waiting for the food especially when they're parked at coffee commissary and there's no places left to sit outside

yea, I was in LA in Jan and wanted to hit them up but aint nobody have time to be playing Wheres Waldo chasing their pop up shop lol

that grilled chicken melt is A1. :smokin

shoutout to @blacklion23 for that. ended up leaving with another one, just substituted the grilled chicken for a spicy chicken patty.

I see commercials for Sonic in the DMV...the only place I've ever actually seen on is in Bradenton, Fl (or somewhere near there.) Waitresses were on roller-skates. Mind = blown.
I think Fredrick is getting one and I think there is one in Dover.

Stop being so cheap and take a road trip fool

Just picked up a spicy sandwich with Colby Jack cheese and threw some honey roasted bbq sauce in it :smokin

I think Fredrick is getting one and I think there is one in Dover.

Stop being so cheap and take a road trip fool

They just opened one in waldorf

Its a hike tho... especially for their overrated burgers.

I go when I visit my parents, but even from their crib its a hike and not worth it

Those Sonic Slushies don't even LOOK good honestly. It looks like ice pebbles with syrup.

I am sure Cookout is better than Sonic

Back
Top Bottom