Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

And if its moist on the inside, man. Popeyes biscuits when not dry are top notch

I like hardees biscuits.

I actually like most fast food biscuits
Churches are small tho

yall dense than a mf
Or you are just not specific enough.

But I can eat an english muffin at any point, AY HOME. So that is why I wouldn't order an item with it when eating out.

I guess that is my biggest hangup with ordering traditional breakfast foods. It is never good enough for me to aay, "This is better than what I can make at home."

I never get breakfast food at iHop. Burgers, tenders etc...

All of it is meh.
Yea, I don't care for eggs. I will get some sausage links ( No @Meangene45 ); but I stick to just pancakes or waffles; but I don't eat them for BREAKFAST since it is junk food in disguise. If I hate that the AM, I would be dead throughout the day

Yo someone of NT called them chicken abortions...lmao

It bothered me for like half a day tho.

I eat 2 egg sandwiches like 3-4 times a week. I should really stop. With mayo and pepper sauce too.

That's just a weird way of thinking. Yeah if you think about it, it can be disgusting, but if you eat burgers at fast food joints, you prolly eating cow ***.

Im sayin. You ever had breaded chicken.

Youre eating a chicken dipped in unborn chickens

hotnspicy.png

I remember i went to the east coast and asked for one of these and they looked at me dumb. Never ate McDonald's on the east coast after that.

May have to try Raising Cane's one day, since one location is next to Chic-Fil-A.

Why am I just finding out about the honey roasted bbq sauce? Jesus Christ this is delicious on a spicy chicken :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom