Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I download all apps. I even downloaded the mcdonalds app. They got all kinds of deals. Only get they breakfast tho

Nah aug 23rd
BA49084D-3626-4763-9A14-0D8970C4A1C4.jpeg

C4_yBJ7XUAUKrSO.jpg

Pepperjack makes it taste better. Otherwise you eating a dry *** sandwich
Nah he’s right. I opted for pepperjack one time just to switch things up and it did nothing to help the sandwich. Only took away from it, really.

Putting sauce on the sandwich would alleviate any dryness way better than cheese ever could.

Wendy's app you get a free Dave;s single cheeseburger ($4.19 value) with any order, even the 50 cent frosty.

And CFA was not that popular down here until the whole homophobic, Jesus ordained, chicken thing came out in the public. Now ****** cant get enough chicfila, they had to rebuild their parking lot to one of those where you drive around the building twice to get to the drive through, at lunch it be triple looped.

Wendy's app you get a free Dave;s single cheeseburger ($4.19 value) with any order, even the 50 cent frosty.

And CFA was not that popular down here until the whole homophobic, Jesus ordained, chicken thing came out in the public. Now *****s cant get enough chicfila, they had to rebuild their parking lot to one of those where you drive around the building twice to get to the drive through, at lunch it be triple looped.
Funny, @SC kid didn't start liking it as much until after that controversy as well.

What’s Bay Area considered ?
to me
anything that bart can get to
anything that touches the bay
and anything 20-30 minutes away from
wherever bart doesnt go
or the bay doesnt touch in heavy traffic
farther than that
ur just norcal
vallejo aint no damn bay
thats like calling santa clarita LA

Now *****s cant get enough chicfila, they had to rebuild their parking lot to one of those where you drive around the building twice to get to the drive through, at lunch it be triple looped.

Facts. *****s be wrapped around the building twice with like five lines inside and damn near causing accidents cause they parked in the middle of the street tryna get in.:rofl:

Still in and out the drive through in less than 5 mins.:lol::pimp:

to me
anything that bart can get to
anything that touches the bay
and anything 20-30 minutes away from
wherever bart doesnt go
or the bay doesnt touch in heavy traffic
farther than that
ur just norcal
vallejo aint no damn bay
thats like calling santa clarita LA

There is a ferry from Vallejo to sf. So I would definitely consider it the bay.

Back
Top Bottom