Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

it wasnt the ceo though
so shut up
Dear Mr. Jon Hooper,

I’m writing this letter not from a place of malice, but from a place of confusion. Confusion because I feel that the chick fil a customer service that I have been receiving has been sub par. My fellow associates and friends have raved and gone on about how excellent the customer service is at chick fil a. And how your employees go above and beyond the call of duty. And I have to say sir, that either everyone’s accounts of chick fil a customer service is overstated and complete hyperbole. Or the customer service I experience at your facility is trash at best.

Now mind you. I wasn’t a fan of chick fil a food up until 3 months ago I thought your food was trash. But enjoyed your fries and lemonade. But that was completely on me. I was ordering that grilled chicken sandwich and based my opinions completely on that grilled chicken sandwich. You guys have been in my area since around 2013 and from then up until July I had been there 3 MAYBE 4 times and never got the hype. But that was until 3 months ago when a few fellow associates made me see the light. And I ordered the fried chicken sandwich. And mind u I don’t even like fried chicken sandwiches but I must say. I was wrong your sandwiches are amazing. I’ve visited your establishment at LEAST twice every week for the past 3 months. Your food is THAT good.

But all is not sweet in the land of honey. I wanted to at least big you guys up before I give my complaints. First and foremost samples. When I was put on to what I should order from you guys, one of the things I was told was the ice cream lemonade drink. Well I walk into your establishment and proceed to order. I inquired about a sample of the ice cream lemonade. Given the hype of your customer service I thought that was a simple request. But low and behold I was told no. It was extremely disheartening to be told no given how vocal people are about your customer service.

What’s also disheartening is how my cheese is never melted on my sandwich. I always have to wait in order to eat my food. This sir is unacceptable. Especially considering my sandwich is NEVER piping hot. I shouldn’t have to wait to eat my sandwich after reaching customers hands

Their cheese should be melted and sandwich ready to eat. Also cheese should be place center of sandwich patty instead of halfway on the sandwich and other half melted and stuck to the bottom of the sandwich box. This has hampered a few times and again sir. Trash customer and sloppy sandwich making. Mind you it was still good but that’s beside the point I paid extra for my cheese to be on my sandwich not my sandwich and box.

Also y’all be half buttering my bun sometimes. Y’all gotta stop doing that. It screams laziness.

Also I always order through the app the app allows me to order 3 sauces for my sandwich and 3 sauces for my fries. Well how come I only get 3-4 total. This to me speaks volumes as a customer and speaks to the ethics at your establishment and the training going on there. There’s definitely a disconnect somewhere. I shouldn’t have to ask for extra sauces if on my order ticket it states how many sauces I want.

And last but not least I believe ur employees don’t know the meaning of light ice. I always ask for light ice everywhere I go. I’m not going to get played and get a watered down drink or only a drink that’s half drink and half ice. I’m on to that game. Light ice should be 1/4 of the actual cup size for maximum coldness while still maintaining the perfect unwatered down drink ratio. And your employees seem to disagree because everytime I ask for light ice I get a half full

Cup of ice the few times I’ve went in for a pick up order I’ve noticed and had to tell the worker to chill and pour some of that ice out. I shouldn’t have to do this and it shouldn’t be a consistent occurrence.

Now mind u Mr. Hopper folks say I’m tripping with my criticisms. But I tend to think otherwise specially with this supposed reputation that chick fil a has about their customer service. I might even say ur bringing their reputation down with the trash customer service I have received. You guys have mediocre customer service AT BEST. But if you take the criticisms to heart and work on these areas I’m sure you can fix it. Again work on melting the cheese, warmer chicken patties, light ice levels, and proper distribution of the sauces. Just wanted to say keep up the good work food wise and have a great day.
EF458D47-50D8-47E1-B46D-26E8789ABB57.jpeg

Jon hopper: "wtf did i just read?!?!?"

When Jon hooper finds out this was written by a grown adult, hes gonna start a scholarship fund for literacy.

Last edited:
I think a phone call will be more effective than an email, have you called this Jon Hooper already?

bro dudes makes my work day enjoyable.. has me cracking up at my desk all day between this thread and the rap thread lol

should be a comedian if he aint

im going afterwork
gonna buy 2 sandwiches tonight
one normally how i order
and a well done to compare
will give my thoughts later tonight

OK Guys!!

I’m gonna go try Chick Fil A tomorrow. I been Vegan for 10 months, 8 months consistently. I wanna try some chick fil a.

Tell me exactly what to order. From the sandwich to the sides to the sauce... idc for drinks.

Let’s go...

Spicy chicken sandwich well done with noPepperJack cheese (Dont listen to no other cheeses) and no pickles

Large fries. Well done

3 chic fil a saixes

Back
Top Bottom