Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

How big are you dudes where a Shake Shack burger isn't big enough?

QueasyElderlyAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

My coworker bought lunch for a few people the other day. She doesn’t have the app so I took her receipt, redeemed almost 500 points and did the survey for a free sandwich. The app hasn’t been giving away freebies like they used to so I gotta do what I gotta do.

Yeah I'd pretty much need the biggest burger on a menu (within reason) to actually feel like I ate a whole meal.

Tall and slim/athletic frame FWIW.

I lied

went back, 30 min wait

had the chocolate chip cookie. Sat in my truck awhile so the center was all goooey and melted
Good cookies, it’s like 85% chocolate chips
F all that
Why not just get it delivered?

People be waiting forever to get their chick fila, cracks me up seeing the Taco Bell or whatever right next door and not a soul in sight.

I rather keep it moving, miss me with that waiting in a drive thru line that goes into the street life

F all that
Why not just get it delivered?

People be waiting forever to get their chick fila, cracks me up seeing the Taco Bell or whatever right next door and not a soul in sight.

I rather keep it moving, miss me with that waiting in a drive thru line that goes into the street life

This. The Chick-Fil-A near me always has a long *** line no matter the time of day. DoorDash that **** and its on my doorstep in 20-30 mins tops.

I lied

went back, 30 min wait

had the chocolate chip cookie. Sat in my truck awhile so the center was all goooey and melted
Good cookies, it’s like 85% chocolate chips
where do you live that you waited 30 mins for a cookie?

If ya’ll dig the nuggets at CFA or even kinda wanna make a chicken sandwich, Costco has a bag of lightly breaded chicken chunks by Just Bare. Throw them in the air fryer and they taste just like CFA. Hella bomb

I liked the spicy grilled chicken sandwich. It might become my regular instead of the spicy deluxe.

If ya’ll dig the nuggets at CFA or even kinda wanna make a chicken sandwich, Costco has a bag of lightly breaded chicken chunks by Just Bare. Throw them in the air fryer and they taste just like CFA. Hella bomb

about to see what these are hitting for tonight

Back
Top Bottom