Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Girls have told me it's more aesthetically pleasing. It has some benefits in terms of cleanliness and resistance to STD. The only draw back is decreased sensitivity. Who wants to finish early anyways?  Looks like win. 
btw I had it done because I'm Jewish...and that's when we get our first @+@@#%+$. No, seriously. It's  ritual by the Rabbi who performs the circumcision where he sucks the blood out..for a split second. 

Um yeh, when I found out...... 
grin.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

I'm circumcised but from what I understand, the foreskin can get in the way when you urinate or even completely block the head of the penis. My grandfather had to have his redone some time before he died for some medical reason.
You do know after that happens ONE time for someone, they can adjust to make sure it never happens again. That is a bs reason.
I actually DIDN'T know that, but thanks for the info
grin.gif

Girls have told me it's more aesthetically pleasing. It has some benefits in terms of cleanliness and resistance to STD. The only draw back is decreased sensitivity. Who wants to finish early anyways?  Looks like win. 
btw I had it done because I'm Jewish...and that's when we get our first @+@@#%+$. No, seriously. It's  ritual by the Rabbi who performs the circumcision where he sucks the blood out..for a split second. 

Um yeh, when I found out...... 
grin.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif

i still have my sombrero.

i keep it clean obviously, it's kinda cool for girls to be all "omg this is the first uncut one i've ever (insert action here)ed!"

Team half-circumsized checking in.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

But really, I have no idea if I'd want to have my boy cut up like that or not.

Team half-circumsized checking in.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

But really, I have no idea if I'd want to have my boy cut up like that or not.

I mean I hope this thread stays on topic and doesn't veer into some immature banter, but i'm uncircumcised due to my religion and from what i've read is that because the sheath is still intact, the nerve endings on the head don't get dulled out from constant contact with underwear in circumcised individuals.

There's pro's and con's on each side of this debate, but I can talk only as far as my experiences have taken me and the only real downside to uncircumcision is maybe aesthetics which is easy to get over I mean you just pull that $@!@ back, along with proper hygiene which uncircumcised or not should be part of every guy's daily regimen.

I mean I hope this thread stays on topic and doesn't veer into some immature banter, but i'm uncircumcised due to my religion and from what i've read is that because the sheath is still intact, the nerve endings on the head don't get dulled out from constant contact with underwear in circumcised individuals.

There's pro's and con's on each side of this debate, but I can talk only as far as my experiences have taken me and the only real downside to uncircumcision is maybe aesthetics which is easy to get over I mean you just pull that $@!@ back, along with proper hygiene which uncircumcised or not should be part of every guy's daily regimen.

i still have my sombrero.

i keep it clean obviously, it's kinda cool for girls to be all "omg this is the first uncut one i've ever (insert action here)ed!"

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My son will be circumcised like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, and so on and so forth.

yep
So do something just because everyone else has done it? Even though you don't have a valid reason for it?

My son will be circumcised like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, and so on and so forth.

yep
So do something just because everyone else has done it? Even though you don't have a valid reason for it?

yep
family tradition is a valid reason cuhslime

yep
family tradition is a valid reason cuhslime

yep
This point of view is understandable.  I feel especially in the u.s. that this circumcision issue is really just about tradition.  Just like the above posters is the same with me except I want my son to be uncircumcised.  

yep
This point of view is understandable.  I feel especially in the u.s. that this circumcision issue is really just about tradition.  Just like the above posters is the same with me except I want my son to be uncircumcised.  

Circumcision is neither sexual abuse or mutilation.

There are well documented, scientifically validated, benefits to being circumcised.

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.

You're reaching/nuts for juxtaposing female genital mutilation to circumcision though.

The former is a form of control; the latter, circumcision, is NOT, however.

Circumcision is neither sexual abuse or mutilation.

There are well documented, scientifically validated, benefits to being circumcised.

Research has actually shown that uncircumcised males have a greater chance of contracting sexual diseases, or viruses like HIV, than their circumcised peers.

You're reaching/nuts for juxtaposing female genital mutilation to circumcision though.

The former is a form of control; the latter, circumcision, is NOT, however.

Back
Top Bottom