Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

family tradition is a valid reason cuhslime
Not for something so torturous.
ehh what is seemed as torturous as some is like a slap on the leg to others.  Especially with certain tribal practices like in africa, india and the pacific islands.  It looks cruel to me as well but in another person's eyes maybe getting a young girls ears pierced is seen as torturous as well.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

family tradition is a valid reason cuhslime
Not for something so torturous.
ehh what is seemed as torturous as some is like a slap on the leg to others.  Especially with certain tribal practices like in africa, india and the pacific islands.  It looks cruel to me as well but in another person's eyes maybe getting a young girls ears pierced is seen as torturous as well.

To be fair, tradition should be justified though... like if that was the case, laws wouldn't exist. Its just the willingness of people to accept that some things need to change...

plus, I DONT have a hood so I can't imagine whats its like to have one... I just kinda cringe thinking about doing that to someone else for no apparent reason

Plus, I give a rats %%* if a +@*## dont like it so women should DEFINITELY not be the motivation behidn this.

To be fair, tradition should be justified though... like if that was the case, laws wouldn't exist. Its just the willingness of people to accept that some things need to change...

plus, I DONT have a hood so I can't imagine whats its like to have one... I just kinda cringe thinking about doing that to someone else for no apparent reason

Plus, I give a rats %%* if a +@*## dont like it so women should DEFINITELY not be the motivation behidn this.

I like my joint circumcised.
smokin.gif

I've heard girls swear that they won't mess with an "uncut" guy. If I ever have a son he's getting it done before we leave the hospital.

I've heard girls swear that they won't mess with an "uncut" guy. If I ever have a son he's getting it done before we leave the hospital.

Team uncircumcised checking in.

Being circumcised at birth should be outlawed. If I have a son, I'll allow him to choose what he wants when he gets older. It's his penis, not mine.

Only problem with being uncircumcised for me was that I wasn't real close to my dad, so I never knew to pull it back and all that until I got older and figured it out myself. If people were just more informed, they would see it's pros and cons for both.

Team uncircumcised checking in.

Being circumcised at birth should be outlawed. If I have a son, I'll allow him to choose what he wants when he gets older. It's his penis, not mine.

Only problem with being uncircumcised for me was that I wasn't real close to my dad, so I never knew to pull it back and all that until I got older and figured it out myself. If people were just more informed, they would see it's pros and cons for both.

I've wondered what the reasons were for circumcisions for a while. The pros/cons of each is interesting.

I've wondered what the reasons were for circumcisions for a while. The pros/cons of each is interesting.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I like my joint circumcised.
smokin.gif
This.

I was on team anteater until up about last November and my thang looks tuff now.

The heauxs love it plus I hated having to peel the damn skin back and clean it.

And my head (down there) was extra sensitive before.

Back
Top Bottom