Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I suggest you all watch videos of the circumcision procedure before making your decision. 
gesu_01_img0053.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
no thanks

sounds like alot of you circumcised cats are just looking for an excuse to not shower regularly and have unprotected sex...

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I suggest you all watch videos of the circumcision procedure before making your decision. 
gesu_01_img0053.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
no thanks

sounds like alot of you circumcised cats are just looking for an excuse to not shower regularly and have unprotected sex...

I'm circumcised and I have no complaints. Hell I don't even remember getting cut so its whatever. Sex feels great.

I'm circumcised and I have no complaints. Hell I don't even remember getting cut so its whatever. Sex feels great.

Uncircumcised and happy. I guess both have their benefits. Depending on the location some girls only know circumcised D's and find uncircumcised weird, but it's just a factor of it not being the usual in that specific local. Where I am only like two kids in my year in Highschool were circumcised (young boy-talk at camps noho) and they used to get ragged on for it by some dudes.

I don't know what it's like for snipped guys but when I got my skin rolled back my head tends to get a lil dry and weird, need that skin to keep my meat fresh, it's like a fridge, y'know?

Also I dunno about dudes foreskin being too tight and needing circumcision in adulthood, but in my early teens I was pretty damn tight, just took a few weeks after the recognition to work on it and stretch it out though, smooth as knife through warm butter now, acha!

Uncircumcised and happy. I guess both have their benefits. Depending on the location some girls only know circumcised D's and find uncircumcised weird, but it's just a factor of it not being the usual in that specific local. Where I am only like two kids in my year in Highschool were circumcised (young boy-talk at camps noho) and they used to get ragged on for it by some dudes.

I don't know what it's like for snipped guys but when I got my skin rolled back my head tends to get a lil dry and weird, need that skin to keep my meat fresh, it's like a fridge, y'know?

Also I dunno about dudes foreskin being too tight and needing circumcision in adulthood, but in my early teens I was pretty damn tight, just took a few weeks after the recognition to work on it and stretch it out though, smooth as knife through warm butter now, acha!

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

if you are uncircumcised, there is a chance that when you grow up the foreskin will be too tight around the head and you will have to get circumcised later on.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

in my opinion, circumcision during a stage of infantile amnesia beats the hell out of getting it done when you are aware, conscious and in need of your penis for things like sex in your adult years
This was what I was going to say...uncut until high school...foreskin was too tight when erect...decided let the beast loose over christmas break 9th grade...pain wasn't that unbearable was able to do the hands-pants-dance after about 2-3 weeks...the hygiene is obviously easier
will be letting my kid make his own decision about it like my parents did for me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

if you are uncircumcised, there is a chance that when you grow up the foreskin will be too tight around the head and you will have to get circumcised later on.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

in my opinion, circumcision during a stage of infantile amnesia beats the hell out of getting it done when you are aware, conscious and in need of your penis for things like sex in your adult years
This was what I was going to say...uncut until high school...foreskin was too tight when erect...decided let the beast loose over christmas break 9th grade...pain wasn't that unbearable was able to do the hands-pants-dance after about 2-3 weeks...the hygiene is obviously easier
will be letting my kid make his own decision about it like my parents did for me 
pimp.gif

Too each their own.. A ##### like me, we out 'chea like a Spartan. Live and die by the shield.
But some of the things bein' thrown around are straight comedy by the circumsized dudes.
2 types of ppl out there.. clean or dirty. Dont matter if U accessorize with a foreskin or not. U either clean or dirty.
Some of y'all soundin' like y'all prefer the ({}) w/ no lips, straight-faced %$!% showin' , the way ur phobic of extra skin.

Too each their own.. A ##### like me, we out 'chea like a Spartan. Live and die by the shield.
But some of the things bein' thrown around are straight comedy by the circumsized dudes.
2 types of ppl out there.. clean or dirty. Dont matter if U accessorize with a foreskin or not. U either clean or dirty.
Some of y'all soundin' like y'all prefer the ({}) w/ no lips, straight-faced %$!% showin' , the way ur phobic of extra skin.

Did not look through this thread, but circumcized penises look better.

I read somewhere that men who are circumcized lose 60% of pleasure. Don't know if true.

I am not religious, do not attain to religion, but if I have a son, he will be circumcized.

I read somewhere that men who are circumcized lose 60% of pleasure. Don't know if true.

I am not religious, do not attain to religion, but if I have a son, he will be circumcized.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

dima, our son won't be circumcized....

dont make a scene on here, either.  

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

When you're younger, how are you suppose to know to pull-back when nobody has taught you

guess i got an early jump on masterbation....

roll.gif

also, for you lil meat dudes, being uncircumsized actually adds a bit of girth to your wang...

my ex said she could feel the skin.

ROFL @ good luck on trynna get head

bro, the only thing better than head is her tickling your foreskin with her mouth...

that was raunchy....

but,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

dima, our son won't be circumcized....

dont make a scene on here, either.  

When you're younger, how are you suppose to know to pull-back when nobody has taught you

guess i got an early jump on masterbation....

roll.gif

also, for you lil meat dudes, being uncircumsized actually adds a bit of girth to your wang...

my ex said she could feel the skin.

ROFL @ good luck on trynna get head

bro, the only thing better than head is her tickling your foreskin with her mouth...

that was raunchy....

but,
grin.gif

Uncircumcised penises smell? Nah mama, I think you just had some bad D. I've never had that problem, nor wasn't it ever a problem to get the oral. I've even had chicks not realized I was uncircumcised until we've had an entire night of fun, and we're just sitting there in the AM playing with each others body's

Uncircumcised penises smell? Nah mama, I think you just had some bad D. I've never had that problem, nor wasn't it ever a problem to get the oral. I've even had chicks not realized I was uncircumcised until we've had an entire night of fun, and we're just sitting there in the AM playing with each others body's

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Male Circumcision has health benefits

this is all i came here to say, no one likes a dirty penis.

if your parents cared about you.  they would teach you to pull-back and clean it.  its just pure laziness, people talking about infections.

if you shower daily, like you're suppose to in this day and age.  its not 1875 anymore.  you'll get all the dirt out every night, and you won't get infections.

The white way is not the right way.  Don't keep following what the white man says.

Didn't they circumcise kids back then (early 19th century or maybe further back) because they wanted them to lose sensitivity around that area.  Also not make it so easy for them to fap

what the hell does this have to do with the white man. Yo don't do ya taxes, that's what the white man wants to to do. Yo the white man be telling us to read books and $$##, the white way is not the right way open your mind. The white man be telling us to raise our children, making us pay child support n $$##4. you aint real. GTHO
laugh.gif

Studies show uncircumsized penises are prone to infections, penile cancer, and other chronic conditions......that doesn't mean you shouldn't shower but even with showering moisture and dirt can still get in there. I'm not about that life, circumsized ftw.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Male Circumcision has health benefits

this is all i came here to say, no one likes a dirty penis.

if your parents cared about you.  they would teach you to pull-back and clean it.  its just pure laziness, people talking about infections.

if you shower daily, like you're suppose to in this day and age.  its not 1875 anymore.  you'll get all the dirt out every night, and you won't get infections.

The white way is not the right way.  Don't keep following what the white man says.

Didn't they circumcise kids back then (early 19th century or maybe further back) because they wanted them to lose sensitivity around that area.  Also not make it so easy for them to fap

what the hell does this have to do with the white man. Yo don't do ya taxes, that's what the white man wants to to do. Yo the white man be telling us to read books and $$##, the white way is not the right way open your mind. The white man be telling us to raise our children, making us pay child support n $$##4. you aint real. GTHO
laugh.gif

Studies show uncircumsized penises are prone to infections, penile cancer, and other chronic conditions......that doesn't mean you shouldn't shower but even with showering moisture and dirt can still get in there. I'm not about that life, circumsized ftw.

yo, you cats without foreskin, fall back

yall are showing the ignorance.

yes, anton, studies show they are more prone, but thats just because they are more fragile...

the foreskin is a peice of human evolution....

its designed to protect the most important thing on our body next to our testicles...

"even with showering moisture and dirt can get in there"

yo, yall making it seem like we have vaginas or something...

if a chick can keep a vagina in tip top shape, please have more confidence in men...

keeping an uncircumsized penis clean isn't difficult or time-consuming at all...

-shrugs-

my moms said she aint want my first moments of existance to be in crippling pain....

suck on that #$@!

yes, anton, studies show they are more prone, but thats just because they are more fragile...

its designed to protect the most important thing on our body next to our testicles...

if a chick can keep a vagina in tip top shape, please have more confidence in men...

keeping an uncircumsized penis clean isn't difficult or time-consuming at all...

-shrugs-

my moms said she aint want my first moments of existance to be in crippling pain....

suck on that #$@!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

-shrugs-

suck on that #$@!
i would but you're uncircumsized
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

-shrugs-

suck on that #$@!
i would but you're uncircumsized
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom