Is COMPLEX a decent magazine?

How can I get a free subscription? I know I got a free ESPN subscription off of NT earlier this year, but I can't remember how.

it's not the same as it used to be but still some pretty good reads here and there...

i think a lot of y'all are basing the mag with the Complex Blog and their lists. two very different things.

the mag has more substance and covers a broader span of information and geared toward a wider audience.

their style issues are still legit though. and imo, covers have gotten better.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

How can I get a free subscription? I know I got a free ESPN subscription off of NT earlier this year, but I can't remember how.

bump plz

GQ > Men's Health > Complex

Complex is dope for what it is. It's just the overall appeal that sells. You've probably read most of the content on Blogs and etc. I enjoy the interviews and sometimes their "Gear" section has been posted on NT already.

Complex is still a decent mag for what it is worth. There covers are getting better and better (Eminem cover was pretty cool and the new Drake one is nice...and I hate both of them as an artisit) and their content is consistent enough. They are the only streetwear inspired that should ever be out.

Originally Posted by dcjumpman84

Now, it's just run by overprivileged Upper East Side cats who are tryna be "down" and it shows.

well said... i feel like a lot of the writing is forced, but the content still isn't bad. plus, you cant beat the price..

I subscribe to it, I regret it, its perfect for most of the trust fund niketalkers though.

Originally Posted by dcjumpman84

It used to be, like back when they would put Mos Def and David Bowie on the same cover.

Now, it's just run by overprivileged Upper East Side cats who are tryna be "down" and it shows.

yeah I hate it now.
I only check it cause I still have an old subscription

Back
Top Bottom