Is curren$y better than lil wayne? (This is a hip hop question)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My son Month is livid. +$#% is true though.

My son is perturbed.
Agitated even!

tumblr_lc0uutSV0o1qchz69o1_500.jpg
FOOL!

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. 

Curreny.jpg

Does Curren$y even sell out rooms? Let alone shows?

so cause soulja boy sell outs out shows he's on lil wayne level

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

it could mean the 445454 people that went were @%#$##% DUMB AS %%+#

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

No one ever said an abundance of shows or people at your shows makes you a better rapper.. But I'm jus' seeing how large Spitta's fanbase is now, compared to what it would HAVE BEEN if he stayed wit' YMCMB.

he was with cash money for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME he didnt even drop a album how u going to have a fanbase with no album and just 1 mixtape because thats all he did under wayne and a album feature.

him going solo and making and identity for himself was the best thing he did.

WHAT fan base does mack maine have? how many shows mack maine going sellout if half of that? and  he been with WAYNE FOREVER

g t f o with that

Truth be known, people from all ranges of age would have some type of knowledge of who Mack Maine is, over Curren$y...

+

Him going solo only has got him a XXL Freshman cover which I do congragulate (sp) & have a mixtap with the most buzzworthy artist in Hip-Hop. But what he doin' now? Think man...

Curreny.jpg

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

No one ever said an abundance of shows or people at your shows makes you a better rapper.. But I'm jus' seeing how large Spitta's fanbase is now, compared to what it would HAVE BEEN if he stayed wit' YMCMB.

he was with cash money for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME he didnt even drop a album how u going to have a fanbase with no album and just 1 mixtape because thats all he did under wayne and a album feature.

him going solo and making and identity for himself was the best thing he did.

WHAT fan base does mack maine have? how many shows mack maine going sellout if half of that? and  he been with WAYNE FOREVER

g t f o with that

Truth be known, people from all ranges of age would have some type of knowledge of who Mack Maine is, over Curren$y...

+

Him going solo only has got him a XXL Freshman cover which I do congragulate (sp) & have a mixtap with the most buzzworthy artist in Hip-Hop. But what he doin' now? Think man...

Originally Posted by zube42

Curreny.jpg

who knows

but

It would be comparable to Gudda Gudda's fanbase.

laugh.gif

Curreny.jpg

who knows

but

laugh.gif

XAVIER & ZUBE42, Where can ya'll see Curren$y in say two years? Compared to Lil Wayne in two years.....

(Even throw in Mack Maine & Gudda Gudda, since ya'll mentioned their names).

XAVIER & ZUBE42, Where can ya'll see Curren$y in say two years? Compared to Lil Wayne in two years.....

It's all subjective. Personally, I'm big fan of Spitta and this debate, but he's not better than Wayne. I won't say anymore on the Spitta vs Wayne, because it'll make me think up reasons why dude sucks, when he's a good rapper.

Early in the thread I read that Wayne is all gimmicks and we eat it up. Damn right he is! At this point he has nothing to prove. If he wanted to actually rap circles around %%#+*% he could. It's tell em what they wanna hear at this point in his career.

It seems like a lot of yall are going through that eff mainstream stage. At the end of the day I like good music I don't care who it's by.

It's all subjective. Personally, I'm big fan of Spitta and this debate, but he's not better than Wayne. I won't say anymore on the Spitta vs Wayne, because it'll make me think up reasons why dude sucks, when he's a good rapper.

Early in the thread I read that Wayne is all gimmicks and we eat it up. Damn right he is! At this point he has nothing to prove. If he wanted to actually rap circles around %%#+*% he could. It's tell em what they wanna hear at this point in his career.

It seems like a lot of yall are going through that eff mainstream stage. At the end of the day I like good music I don't care who it's by.

Curreny.jpg

who knows

but

laugh.gif

roll.gif

all i got to say is JETS FOoL!!
never like young money and i will never..
will nobody on young money is good anyways maybe gunz and drake i guess..lol

Curreny.jpg

who knows

but

laugh.gif

roll.gif

all i got to say is JETS FOoL!!
never like young money and i will never..
will nobody on young money is good anyways maybe gunz and drake i guess..lol

Well obviously I don't see him hitting Wayne's magnitude, but I already think more people give a @%++ about him than they do Mack Maine or Gudda Gudda. I've never met anyone that's a fan of both
laugh.gif

Well obviously I don't see him hitting Wayne's magnitude, but I already think more people give a @%++ about him than they do Mack Maine or Gudda Gudda. I've never met anyone that's a fan of both
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom