Is curren$y better than lil wayne? (This is a hip hop question)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Xavier

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. 

Curreny.jpg

Does Curren$y even sell out rooms? Let alone shows?

so cause soulja boy sell outs out shows he's on lil wayne level

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

it could mean the 445454 people that went were @%#$##% DUMB AS %%+#

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

No one ever said an abundance of shows or people at your shows makes you a better rapper.. But I'm jus' seeing how large Spitta's fanbase is now, compared to what it would HAVE BEEN if he stayed wit' YMCMB.

It would be comparable to Gudda Gudda's fanbase.

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. 

Curreny.jpg

Does Curren$y even sell out rooms? Let alone shows?

so cause soulja boy sell outs out shows he's on lil wayne level

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

it could mean the 445454 people that went were @%#$##% DUMB AS %%+#

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

No one ever said an abundance of shows or people at your shows makes you a better rapper.. But I'm jus' seeing how large Spitta's fanbase is now, compared to what it would HAVE BEEN if he stayed wit' YMCMB.

It would be comparable to Gudda Gudda's fanbase.

so currensy sold out???

what is he doing differently that he wasnt doing before he got with dame??? musically?
If he wasn't selling out, he wouldn't have signed with No Limit or Cash Money. I like Curren$y, but you cats are reaching thinking he's better than Wayne. This whole Wayne being a gimmick is dumb as well. Y'all act like Curren$y ain't. lol

so currensy sold out???

what is he doing differently that he wasnt doing before he got with dame??? musically?
If he wasn't selling out, he wouldn't have signed with No Limit or Cash Money. I like Curren$y, but you cats are reaching thinking he's better than Wayne. This whole Wayne being a gimmick is dumb as well. Y'all act like Curren$y ain't. lol

Im a Curren$y fan but I dont think hes better than wayne ...Curren$y has more grinding to do before being compared with Wayne

Im a Curren$y fan but I dont think hes better than wayne ...Curren$y has more grinding to do before being compared with Wayne

lol @ more grinding

currensy dropped like 8 something mixtapes in the span of a year
countless leaked tracks on the web

shot a thousand videos

dropped 4 albums in the span of two years

and he not on wayne's grind?

yea i know wayne was on grizzy a few years back hopping on every feature he could get, but dont say currensy grind/work ethic is not up there

lol @ more grinding

currensy dropped like 8 something mixtapes in the span of a year
countless leaked tracks on the web

shot a thousand videos

dropped 4 albums in the span of two years

and he not on wayne's grind?

yea i know wayne was on grizzy a few years back hopping on every feature he could get, but dont say currensy grind/work ethic is not up there

Originally Posted by wildout4

curren$y wouldnt even fit in YM anymore. he's in his own lane.

******ed logic....currren$y isn't a bigger star then drake or nicki but they seem to have their own lanes within cash money.

******ed logic....currren$y isn't a bigger star then drake or nicki but they seem to have their own lanes within cash money.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I do not understand yall who believe YM is some type of machine.  They don't make stars.  The only success they have is with those you have mentioned who both were buzzing before signing.  YM has yet to produce a pure rapping talent even with the steady stable they have.  A Wayne cosign does nothing for you unless you are already on the bubble..

Curren$y isn't a light-skinned singing rapper or a "Barbie" with a phat %%%.  He knows exactly where his glass ceiling is at and is grinding to make the most of it.

What he's doing now > what "could of been" with YM

I do not understand yall who believe YM is some type of machine.  They don't make stars.  The only success they have is with those you have mentioned who both were buzzing before signing.  YM has yet to produce a pure rapping talent even with the steady stable they have.  A Wayne cosign does nothing for you unless you are already on the bubble..

Curren$y isn't a light-skinned singing rapper or a "Barbie" with a phat %%%.  He knows exactly where his glass ceiling is at and is grinding to make the most of it.

What he's doing now > what "could of been" with YM

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I do not understand yall who believe YM is some type of machine.  They don't make stars. The only success they have is with those you have mentioned who both were buzzing before signing. YM has yet to produce a pure rapping talent even with the steady stable they have. A Wayne cosign does nothing for you unless you are already on the bubble.
lies.

nicki was jermaine o' neal on da blazers before lil wayne...sure she had talent, but NO ONE was giving her burn in NYC..it took da lil wayne co-sign for her to blow up.

"so you gonna get my mixtape?"

now Drake i'll give you credit for...but even then it took lil wayne reciting his raps and cosign for him to get nationally recognized.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I do not understand yall who believe YM is some type of machine.  They don't make stars. The only success they have is with those you have mentioned who both were buzzing before signing. YM has yet to produce a pure rapping talent even with the steady stable they have. A Wayne cosign does nothing for you unless you are already on the bubble.
lies.

nicki was jermaine o' neal on da blazers before lil wayne...sure she had talent, but NO ONE was giving her burn in NYC..it took da lil wayne co-sign for her to blow up.

"so you gonna get my mixtape?"

now Drake i'll give you credit for...but even then it took lil wayne reciting his raps and cosign for him to get nationally recognized.

^Put it like this Ninja, if $pitta was on YMCM u probly wouldn't kno who he was.
I kno u just really got around to checkin for him, and that's based off his work ethic.
He woulda been stagnant if he stayed on there & this thread or the Curren$y thread wouldn't be here.

^Put it like this Ninja, if $pitta was on YMCM u probly wouldn't kno who he was.
I kno u just really got around to checkin for him, and that's based off his work ethic.
He woulda been stagnant if he stayed on there & this thread or the Curren$y thread wouldn't be here.

Back
Top Bottom