Is Curtis A Really Bad Album???

flash uno

Banned
I know im probably gonna get flamed on this topic but it really aint that bad of a album... minus the b/s bubblegum joints on it... the production on the albumis pretty good, and it reminds me sorta like the old 50 from back in the day.... anyone agree?

Personally its not a terrible album, but could have been much better.

After Curtis>Curtis

production was the only thing it had, other than that it was major trash
sounded like the massacre 1.5, i did like still kill, and movin on up

Gotta agree with the majority and say this wasnt a good album at all. "Movin On Up", "My Gun", and a couple bonus tracks are the only songsI liked. Production was "ok" but it was just too many bad songs.

production was good. just like the massacre the track placement was weak. dre oversaw grodt, but not the last 2 albums

Sounds like the massacre all over again....a couple bangers but for the most part its blah...and a lot of songs on the CD that conform to whats sellinmainstream wise..ie...JT, Robin Thicke, and Akon features
indifferent.gif

man down, touch the sky, fully loaded clip, thats about all i can listen to.
does anyone know why "man down" is censored?

yes it is. it's a terrible album.

^^ i was asking that question too when i first listened to it. it's one of the better songs too.

CURTIS!!! CURTIS!!! u look like a gorilla wit rabbit teeth CURTIS!!! CURTIS!!! HE AINT BEEFING WIT NOBODY SO HE REALLY WONT HAVE ANYTHING REAL TO SAY BESIDESTAKING BOUT LOVE OR SHOOTING SO I WOULDNT EVEN BORTHER BUYIN THE ALBUM

This album is horrible. I still
smh.gif
at those that say it's better than Graduation. What idiots/

Yeah the album was garbage, but I still mess with 50.

His older stuff and some of his mixtape material I bump.

Just downloaded Power of the Dollar after losing it a while ago.

Hopefully he'll go back to what got him where he is now on his final album, but I doubt it because he's already rich.

That was his main objective when he came into the rap game, and he succeded in his goal to do so.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Sounds like the massacre all over again....a couple bangers but for the most part its blah...and a lot of songs on the CD that conform to whats sellin mainstream wise..ie...JT, Robin Thicke, and Akon features
indifferent.gif

If you like 50 Cent, you should like the cd. Its definitely not at GRODT's level, but its not that bad.

It's really not that bad. Good to play in the car. I know a few 50 haters that actually really like the album and roll around with it.

Back
Top Bottom