Is Curtis A Really Bad Album???

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

man down, touch the sky, fully loaded clip, thats about all i can listen to.
does anyone know why "man down" is censored?

becuz he was talking about COPS and MURDER in the same song.... the record label didnt want that to take away from sales most likely.. it would have causedmore controversy if it wasnt censored but they would have had to answer 1 million questions not 21
grin.gif

he went in the wrong direction with this album. Some good tracks, but overall its a bad album.

premium911 wrote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

man down, touch the sky, fully loaded clip, thats about all i can listen to.
does anyone know why "man down" is censored?

becuz he was talking about COPS and MURDER in the same song.... the record label didnt want that to take away from sales most likely.. it would have caused more controversy if it wasnt censored but they would have had to answer 1 million questions not 21
grin.gif

Sometimes, you really gotta sit back and think. Dude makes a song about killing cops and "N"s. The label basically says "You cant killcops but you can go kill as many black people as you want.."

I really hate to pull the race card especially the the black one but damn... where is the love?
tired.gif

the album is filled with cool production... thats the only value this album holds because he is an awful rapper...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's really not that bad. Good to play in the car. I know a few 50 haters that actually really like the album and roll around with it.
Yup

Back
Top Bottom