wrong football player OP
Man these dudes don't even know what they have going for them
30t6p3b.gif
�

roll.gif
My man cried though.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
At a 500 credit score when you have/had all that money.

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
At letting someone who doesn't return your calls for three months handle your money. What a dumb #%+ .

Some athletes are so out of touch and it's their own damn fault. No sympathy from me.
exactly... I was like bruh.. 
eek.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by sillyputty

wrong football player OP
Man these dudes don't even know what they have going for them
30t6p3b.gif
�

roll.gif
My man cried though.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
At a 500 credit score when you have/had all that money.

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
At letting someone who doesn't return your calls for three months handle your money. What a dumb #%+ .

Some athletes are so out of touch and it's their own damn fault. No sympathy from me.
exactly... I was like bruh..�
eek.gif
�
sick.gif

What does he need credit for when he can/could pay cash for items? You see American Express had no problem giving him a Black Card.

laugh.gif
at Deion kickin her to the curb "subtlely"

he must have that pre nup secured... my dude keepin her on her toes
laugh.gif

like !%@%% better be on her toes or is litterally one false move from gettin the boot
laugh.gif

now thats ALPHA

nah he's not broke, but he is crazy as hell. I mean Pilar seems like a good chick who takes care of the kids and does tons for him; and he's doing her kinda dirty. yea she did sign a pre-nup, but I know he doesnt want to take care of those kids so i dont know why he's playing games with giving her money

Would not care either way.

Besides Deion Sanders broke aint comparable to NTers kind of broke.

Originally Posted by blakep267

nah he's not broke, but he is crazy as hell. I mean Pilar seems like a good chick who takes care of the kids and does tons for him; and he's doing her kinda dirty. yea she did sign a pre-nup, but I know he doesnt want to take care of those kids so i dont know why he's playing games with giving her money

From what I have heard she is evil. On their reality series she wouldnt even let one of the film crew use one of the 13 bathrooms that they had in the house. She made him go outside to the guest house which is like 75 yards away. Then to top it off she said that she wasnt gonna take care of him when he gets old and broken down. 
http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/30/deion...ilets-pee-bathroom-taping-drama/#.TysaBcVrNvA

Love and Marriage. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom