Is drinking Gatorade casually that bad?

Originally Posted by XIIz89

All you need for hydration is water and this stuff.

pedialyte.jpg
Can someone tell me why Pedialyte is good for adults? I thought it was just a children's drink.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

h2o for the win
how can you guys drink water with a meal
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but i drink a bottle of gatorade a day..the rest of day is just OJ and milk
im saying, especially with seafood or other types of raw food. Water's great for when im thirsty, but i need flavor with my food.

Your food is supposed to have flavor. Including Sushi, if you can appreciate good sushi.

I worked at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego and NFL teams always left cases of Pedialyte...so not every professional athlete drinks Gatorade, Powerade, etc....Iheard Pedialyte has half the sugar as Gatorade

But yeah...drinking Gatorade, Arizona Iced Tea, Vitamin Water, etc is bad for all the reasons already listed...water forever

Gatorade is a sports drink which means it was designed for ingestion when your body is depleted from long cardio sessions

I never end a work out without some Gatorade

pimp.gif

Pedalyte is even better though

Besides Water.. Whats a healthy beverage to drink. i use to drink alot of vitamin water till i found out its not that healthy.
smh.gif

empty calories. No real reason to drink it besides taste.

Its proven that unless your running a marathon or some tour de france type stuff, you have enough electrolytes to last you a while.

Back
Top Bottom